"STOP flirting with me!" You smile.

"We're in this together Y/N."

You both sit there for awhile enjoying each others company. He holds your hand and looks at it. His green eyes light up with satisfaction.m You just feel so warm in happy. You would feel the opposite without Gally. Wait, what?

OK, you finally brake down. You're totally falling for Gally. You just can't help it. Or describe it. Its a magical feeling like no other. The greatest feeling of security.

Gally whispers in your ear,"I want you. Only you."

"Same to you. But, Gally, I want to leave. I want to travel the world with you and laugh with you without having this burden on us."

"Me too, Y/N. Me too. More than anything. We have to earn it first."

"If i have too."

"I'd go anywhere with you, babe." Ugh, you can't resist that! Or that look of him, or that smirk of him, or that smile of his. Let's face it. You adore all of him.

Newt walks by and you both jump up, no need for any drama, right?

"If there's only one Griever per day, we should make weapons to kill it so we can get out of this bloody place." Newt says.

"Good idea. We should get some pointy sticks to make long swords. Or other things." Says Gally.

"OK, we better get on that." Says newt.

Gally looks worried. "What's wrong?"

"We don't know what's out there. What if its terrible, or dangerous?"

"But what if its not? Id rather get out then never knowing why we're here."

"Good point," he looks down and bites his lip.

"You ready, captain Gally?"

"Sure as shuck." He smirks.

Even though Gally is better now, you still have a feeling deep down that he's not completely okay. As you follow gally, you look down with a blank expression of worry. When he looks back at you, probably missing you or something corny, you smile.

"OK. We can start making our weapons now." Gally instructs.

Oh no, is he going to be bossy again?

He gives you some rope, some long, thick, bumpy sticks and a sharp blade.

In his orderly, harsh voice, he says, "only do what I say. First sharpen this stick with the blade like this." He demonstrates it, then continues. "After. Take the rope and tightly tie the other sticks to it to make it more stable and strong. OK?"

"Alright, captain."

You start to carve the stick. The blade accidently touches you and cuts your hand, you cringe and try to hide the pain.

"No, no! Your doing it wrong!" Gally shouts.

"Gally, you promised." You look into his eyes, hoping to see the real Gally. The better Gally.

"I'm sorry." He walks away. You stand there shocked, watching him stride away.

You try to finish carving the stick, but you're just so confused. He was just a human an hour ago! What happened! All the things he said. All the promises he made, meant nothing? He has no right to play with your heart like that! One minute, he's in love with you, the next he's the same bossy, distant... troll bait he was for the last 17 days! You know you want to give him another chance, but not until you can trust him 100%. You think so many thoughts at once you accidently cut yourself again. "Ouch, what the shuck!" You shriek with an annoyed expression.

You give up on the project for now and run to get water in frustration.

You slowly sip your water, so much better now. Chuck runs to you and it looks like he brings bad news.

"Y/N, the runners aren't back yet and the walls are about to close! Come on!" He graps your hands and you run to the maze where everybody is at.

The walls aren't closing yet but probably will be soon. Your actually really worried, mihno and you were just getting close!

A moment later you can hear a faint voice shouting "Help! Please!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoped you like it! 5 votes? :-)

Comment if you think I should do POV, like Y/M's POV and gallys POV after. Just a thought. Is it too late to do that? Hahaha idek. All I know is that I enjoyed writing this story so far and I hope its good!

Gally is life lol

._.

"_"

Mkay byee