For Real

I can't write smut correctly and not really comfortable with it so I hope this is okay. Again sorry. Hope you enjoy :)

        Once Gabriel got back and flipped over. Beelzebub started to slowly grind on Gabriel. He moaned and gritted his teeth. Beez liked his reaction and went slower just to annoy him. Gabriel grabbed Beelzebub by the waist and flipped them over again. Beez yelped. Gabriel smirked "since you wanted to tease me, now it's my turn." He snapped his fingers and Beelzebub's hands were bound to the bed posts. He smiled and stared to kiss up and down Beelzebub's body. Beelzebub moaned ever time Gabriel bit their sweet spot.

     Gabriel started to slowly grind on Beelzebub. They moaned and clenched their fists. "Please...untie me" Beelzebub groaned in between short gasps. Gabriel just ignored them and kept doing what he was doing. "Gabe... Gabriel...please...untie me" Gabriel looked up. He snapped his fingers and went back to what he was doing to Beelzebub. As soon as the rope was gone Beelzebub dug their fingers into Gabriel's back. "Calm down, you're going to draw blood" Gabriel said without taking his head away from Beelzebub's neck. "You're the one that's causing this" Beelzebub said. Gabriel then reached down and started to pleasure Beelzebub. Beez moaned at his actions. Gabriel  started to bit down harder. This made Beelzebub moan even louder. Beez dug their nails even deeper into Gabriel's back to the point where they drew blood. Gabriel groaned.

     "I'm...close" Beelzebub moaned. Gabriel stopped everything. Beelzebub wines at the loss of contact. "Come on Gabriel...really?" Beez flipped them over again so that they were sitting on top of Gabriel. He sat up and kissed Beelzebub. Gabriel fought for dominance but Beelzebub won. Their tongue explored Gabriel's mouth. He moaned into the kiss. Beelzebub started to unbuckle his belt. They slid his pants off and threw them aside. Gabriel broke away for the kiss " hey those are my good pants" Gabriel pouted. Beez started to get off of Gabriel. "Wait...where are you going" he asked. "To go get your stupid pants" Beez huffed back. Gabriel just pulled them back on top of him and started leaving hickeys on their neck. Beelzebub moaned then pushed Gabriel back down and put their lips on his.

       "Never mind I don't care" Gabriel mumbles into their neck. Beelzebub smiled. After a minute of Gabriel leaving hickys on Beez's neck the small demon started moving downward towards Gabriel's boxers. Beelzebub looked up at Gabe and he nodded. Beez smirked and slowly slid down the angels boxers.

1 hour of tantalizing teasing and love making

Gabriel was fast asleep on his side while Beelzebub was taking a shower.Once they got out of the shower they walked into the bedroom to see the Archangel passed out into his bed. The small prince walked over to the sleeping angel and climbed in next to him, and without a second thought the angel wrapped his hands around them and held them close. Beez smiled and turned towards Gabe and nuzzled into his neck. The two slept soundly through the night. For Gabriel and Beelzebub, sleeping is not critical but is very much appreciated.