Love?

"Hello?" Their voice rang louder than it should have. No response. They knew someone was there. They walked slowly through the hallway till they reached the kitchen. They looked around but no one was there. They searched around downstairs but to no avail. They were nervous to go upstairs even if the intruder was a measly human. They had a weird, dark feeling ever since the weird being at the park.
          They walked up the stairs and turned down the hallway to Gabriel's bedroom. There was a rustling. They knew that they could easily kill a human but what if it wasn't human? What if it was an angel. What if it was a disobedient demon. Rebellious supernatural beings can be dangerous if left unchecked.

          They walked into the bedroom to hear the rustling behind the bed. They jump over the bed and see something small. It wasn't the person they saw break in. It was a small animal. Beez has to admit that the creature was a bit cute. They picked up the little feline. "How did you get in?" Beez asked the kitten. All they got in response was a little mew.  As soon as the kitten meowed they here the front door squeak. They  looked over the banister and saw Gabriel looking worried. "Holy shit what happened?" He exclaimed. "Uh...I'm not really sure." They replied.
            "Okay well let's get the house cleaned up then we can talk about what the hell happened." He said. Beez nodded.

          After cleaning broken glass, frames, and just general stuff on the ground both of them sat down to talk. Gabriel explained that he needed to get fresh air so he went up to the office to get a brake from the human life. He left his phone at home so he couldn't respond. As they were explain how the day went Beelzebub forgot that there was a kitten upstairs. "Hold on stay right there" they said quickly. "Um.." he didn't even had a chance to respond.
           Beez rushes upstairs till they got to the door. They didn't want to scare the kitten so they sat in the doorway and call the kitten to them. After a few minutes of calling, the kitten trotted out from under the bed. The small kitten laid in their lap. Gabriel came up behind them and sat down. "When did you get a cat?" He asked. "I don't know he was just here." They replied. Gabriel scooted behind them and wrapped his arms around their waist. They just  sat there with the kitten til Beelzebub spoke up.
           "I saw someone in the park today. He had at dark feeling to him. He told me stuff about you and..." they stopped. "What did he tell you" Gabriel asked. They stayed quiet. "Beez?" He asked. Gabriel got up and started walking away. "Wait." They said. "He told me that we were more than friends. What am I to you. Fuck buddies, lovers, just a fling?" They asked. He said nothing.

          The only sounds in the room was the kitten purring. Gabriel turned around and sat back beside Beez. "What do you want us to be?" He asked. Beelzebub's cheeks where bright red. "You don't have to answer." He said. "lovers" they blurted quietly. Gabriel looked over at Beelzebub. "Okay then." He leans and puts his arm around their shoulder and pulls them toward himself. They shared a loving kiss with the kitten purring on Beez's lap. "You know we can get in serious trouble but doing this right?" They asked. "Whatever" he responded and put his head on theirs. The kitten rubbing on Gabriel's hand.

          "So what are you going to name him?" He asked. "Who?" Beez responded. "The kitten, what are you going to name him?" He asked.

     What should they name the kitten?
I know a lot of this story is anticlimactic but I'm not a professional writer and I don't really know how to write a good story. If you have any ideas for a chapter pleasaaase drop it in the comments