3. Day 2

~~~~~~~~~

She gasped and I took the opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth, groaning as mine connected with hers. She moved her fingers onto my shoulders as she responded to the kiss, her body pressing into me.

She tugged at my hair as i deepened the kiss, not wanting to let her go, not wanting it to end.

The familiar feeling of the heat i felt every time i was near her engulfed my body, wanting more, needing more of her.

Breathing in through our noses we continued to ravish each other through our mouths, my arms circling her waist and pulling her off the wall I had her pressed to. She let out a moan from the action that sent a ripple of desire through me.

My hand burning every time i made contact with her skin, god damn it what was it about this woman that made my blood boil. I couldn't keep my hands to myself when it came to her, i never felt such a raw desire for a woman like this in my entire life and I didn't like it.

She let out a groan as my hand moved down to her ass, squeezing it slightly. Her hands moved from my shoulders up to my hair, tugging it slightly as I moved from her mouth down her throat, placing small kisses against it. Our breathing shallow as we enjoyed each others contact, pulling her lobe into my mouth i sucked; as my hand moved slowly upward and cupped her left breast wanting to rip her sports bra off her body. Groaning she shut her eyes and pulled my mouth back onto hers kissing me with a hunger, a pace that made me groan, reaching down i slid my hands to her shorts, fingering the band with my fingers wanting to pull it down and indulge myself in her.

The kiss alone, her alone made my body stand proud and I wanted nothing more then to take her, right here against my wall.

Just before I had a chance to indulge in my fantasy I heard my front door open and the voice of a person I didn't want to see call out.

"Yooou hoo! Anyone home?" She called as she entered my home. I chose to ignore her and focus my attention on Clover.

"Tyler? Where the heck are you?" She called a short while later when I didn't reply, Clover stiffened in my arms and tried to pull away but she couldn't, not when her head and body being squished between me and the wall.

She pushed at my chest turning her head away from me, breaking our kiss.

"Ty seriously I know your home stop ignoring me!" Claire my annoying sister screeched.

I pulled away from Clover and ran my fingers through my hair knowing my sister was going to round the corner and find us and the last thing i need my sister to see me in a compromising situation with Clover.

"Oh there you are Ty jesus I know I raised you better then that, reply back to me when I call you"

"What are you doing here Claire?" I asked ignoring her, she hasn't seen Clover behind me yet.

"I told you I was stopping by"

"You said around 12, it's not 12"

"Oh" She stated looking down at her watch "Well not like it matters you wake up at the fucking crack of dawn anyway"

I crossed my arms across my chest and glared at her.

"I'm busy Claire, training someone that you wanted to me remember"

A glint filled her eyes as she looked over my shoulder and saw Clover there.

"Oh darling!" She yelled pushing me out of the way. "I totally forgot he was training you!"

My sister looked over at me, a small smile forming on her face as she looked between me and Clover.

A emotion I couldn't pin displaying on her face, as she took in my tense structure and Clover's flushed face.