1. How it all begins

1 Week Later

Shutting off my engine I sat in my car. The contract had been signed, sealed and delivered I dotted all my I's and crossed all my T's and now here I was at her house.

This is not what I signed for, this is not what I wanted. God damn it it's the last thing I need right now, to train a 30 year old cocky chef who probably going to be an annoying twit. Why do I always get myself into this types of situations.

I let out a groan and stepped out the car shutting the door behind me. I can't avoid this so I might as well face it.

"Tyler!" I whipped around to face the blonde beauty as she stood on her porch steps waving at me, a huge grin stretched across her face.

I realized that my mouth had gone dry and i felt my dick harden. Clearing my throat, I shallowed "Hey"

I cursed at myself for reacting the way I did when I saw her, i never got that aroused before at the sight of a woman. What the hell?

"Hey" She beamed jogging down her steps to meet me by the car. "I'm Clover"

"Tyler" I replied reaching out and shaking her hand. She shifted the dog in her arm and continued to smile at me.

Typical blonde bimbo.

I looked her over, yes she was beautiful I can't lie about that; with her long luscious blonde hair that was probably as soft as they appeared to look. Round doe like violet eyes, a colour I have never seen on a person before, a cute little button nose and pouty...soft...full..looking lips which I couldn't help but stare at.

Tearing my eyes away from her mouth i looked back at her as a whole, her body petite but she had curves, a bust and an ass and i felt my dick twitch in appreciation to what i was looking at. I let out a growl not liking the fact that my body was reacting to her in such a matter. I didn't want to react to her like this she screamed stupid and the little mutt in her arms proves my point.

Her body a temple...Might I add must have been praised by many men. It would explain how she become so popular so fast and why there is so many rumors buzzing around saying she did sleep her way to where she is.

I didn't know what it was but her sheer presence bothered me, being near her bothered me and the way my body was reacting to her bothered me. I took a deep breathe realizing that this was going to be a long couple of months.

"I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate you doing this-"

"Look" I cut her off not really wanting to hear her ramble or hear her at all.

Her eyes widened in shock as she stared at me "I'm only doing this because I have to, not because I want to. So enough of this chatter and can we start training?"

The air around us become tense as silence filled it after my out burst.

"Yeah" She replied backing away from me "Totally um..This way" She motioned toward her home.

I walked past her and into the house where she left the door open. "Did you want a drink? Or something to eat?" She asked behind me.

"No" I replied "But maybe we can find a place to sit so we can go over some details"

She didn't reply just walked toward a room I assumed was where we could talk.

"When's this marathon?" I questioned once we both seated.

"6 months"

I raised an eyebrow and leaned back into the chair.

"182 days.."