6. Day 7

The Trainer & The Chef was a random idea I turned into a story.

And I need to know should I continue it? Because i'm having serious second thoughts about it.

Don't forget to vote and comment loves! <3

The more you guys leave me votes and comments the faster I update.

---------

There was a moment of silence as we sat on his couch facing each other, neither of us uttering a word. It wasn't a pleasant moment not in the least bit but more a tense one filled to many emotions that i didn't want to think about. There was always a pull between Tyler and I. A force that made me feel such an attraction to him, something that lured me and needed me to be near him whenever we were in the same room. It was always me and him, thats it.

I didn't think he would want to have this conversation the last time we got personal he shut me out and demanded me to stop. But here we are now about to ask 5 personal questions about each other.

5 questions.

I have the opportunity to ask him 5 questions. The realization dawned on me, i was going to get to know him.

Ok I was getting way to far of myself maybe not know him but get some information about him.

He looked different now gone with the joyful play we have moments earlier he was now sitting there unmoved with no expression on his face, just the scowl he always wore. He was playing with the TV remote bending it back and forth, flipping it around his fingers. But his gaze never left mine, he sat there watching me almost as if he was analyzing me...Waiting for me.

Oh he asked me a question.

"I want kids so i'm going through treatments to enhance my fertility level." The whole process still makes my heart ache, thinking about the process and how i need to go through this alone.

Children was something I want and it's something i will not give up no matter what everyone around me says.

Tammy didn't get it, but she didn't grow up in the same way I did. She had a loving home, people who cared and wanted her, people who treasured her as a whole. I didn't have that and i don't think I ever will.

Growing up in an abusive home with your father being a raging alcoholic that gambled away everything you own. That fucks you.

But having your mother leave you in the time you need her the most. That fucks you up the most.

There were things in my life i don't like to remember things that fucked me up more then I could explain and remembering them only brought me great pain. But I could control my feelings, i had to learn how to at a young age repressing everything i felt down.

I could see it now in the way Tyler was looking at me, his expression changed again as i watched him from my peripheral vision, I turned my body away from him what i answered. Tyler's jaw was set, his expression hard and unrelenting. I need a fucking miracle to get past this. I couldn't almost hear what was going on in his mind, Clover Moxen wants kids? Who would want kids? He's the worst person to talk to this about.

"Your married?" The question caught me off caught and he could tell. I didn't expect him to ask me that.

Married? Why in gods name would he think that!

Then again it's usually couple who go through fertility treatment so it makes sense. If I was married why would I kiss him back? Our eyes locked and he watched me with that same expression, It was almost as if he was expecting me to say yes. Almost wanting me to.