We didn't fool around during work but we do share an occasional conversation or two that doesn't relate to work. 

Right now, I'm working in the veggies sections. There aren't any customers here so I'm arranging the vegetables neatly. 

"Hey gorgeous." Seth comes towards me with a playful grin.

I hit his forearm. "Cut it out." I look around to see whether someone is around us to hear it. But there's no one here. 

I look at him again to see him smiling at me with amusement. 

"What?" I ask. 

He shrugs. "Nothing."

I look at him pointedly and raise my eyebrow. 

He rolls his eyes. "Your beautiful, that's why I was looking. Can't I even admire my girlfriend now?"

I know it's only been like a month since I became his girlfriend but hearing him call me that, make butterflies dance around in my stomach. 

I giggle nervously and continue working. 

"So," He starts. "I was wondering if your are okay with coming over to my place? Tomorrow?" 

I stop midways. It's a big deal to be alone with him, in his apartment. I know we were there in mine the day I moved but that was different. We weren't going to do anything. We had moving stuff to do. Plus, nothing was going to happen anyways cause that was right after a huge secret reveal. 

This is different. This is scary. I'n not sure if I'm ready for something like this yet.

"We have to work." I say, avoiding his eyes. 

He leans in closer to me. "It's Friday honey."

"Oh" It escapes my mouth before I can stop it. 

"I know you are scared. I'm not Veron. I'll never hurt you." He touches my cheek. "We'll just watch movies and order out. Just be home, resting. We went out every Friday until now. I just want to hang out with you tomorrow."

He isn't Veron, that is so true. Seth wouldn't do anything to me. I tell myself that everyday for an uncountable amount of time. I know I shouldn't hold something cruel, done by someone else over our relationship. It isn't fair for Seth. But it controls me. It's not easy to get past something like that. I'm actually scared of how much control it has over my life. 

But despite everything, I do wanna hang out with Seth. 

Everything he said we could do sounds fun. It's all I want. Even the little things he left unsaid. I wanna do them all with Seth. 

I smile looking at him and nod. "Okay."

His responding smile is so beautiful. It lights up his entire face. 

"Seth!" Mr. James calls for him. Seth lets go of me so quickly and move a few steps away from me. We both look towards Mr. James to see him walking towards us. 

"Yes, Sir?" 

He eyes me but just ask for Seth to follow him and he turn around to go. Seth follows behind him. Before he turn around a corner, he looks over at me and winks wickedly. I go back to work smiling and happy. 

The day goes by after that normally. After work, I decided to go home early. 

When I tell Seth that in the parking lot, he looks at me with concern. "Something wrong?"

"No. Just.. There's something I have to get done and I want to do it today, when I made up my mind." I answer.

"What is it?"