°Jar of dreams°

Jungkook's pov:

Jungkook's pov:

          I was laying on my bed, looking at that ceiling I really didn't like to be honest. Everything seemed so dark. It was like I was in a maze and I couldn't find my way out. Everything seemed so cruel and I couldn't even run because my freaking legs can't move. I wanted to try to walk once again but I promised Y/n I won't do it if she is not here with me. I was looking at my feet under the blanket and I started recalling my childhood years that I was actually running all day long.

             My parents and my little brother were always looking at me like I was crazy just because I was outside all the time, playing with the other kids. My older brother never actually played a single game with me so I never had a memory of two brothers playing with each other. I always was facing his door. He never actually opened his door to me no matter how hard I was knocking. We didn't have the perfect relationship. Sometimes I was sure that he just hates me. I wonder where he is now. He wasn't in the car when my parents were driving me to college.

            My parents were always so strict. I remember that they actually forced me to enroll into that college when it was not my dream. I hate everything that has to do with economics and shit like that. My secret passion was astronomy and my parents didn't like it cause they thought that it's stupid to study for stupid things like that. I remember them saying that stars already exists and it's better to let them be... Like... That doesn't even make sense. My mom told me that the universe had found its place so it's my time to find my place too and my place is not somewhere near the galaxy. They were always talking nonsense cause they wanted me to enter that university they found online.

              They practically forced me to get in the car as well that day. I remember my dad putting my leggage in and my mom pushing me in the back seat. That was the moment when I gave up and leaned on my seat. I remember thinking 'Maybe it's not meant to be'. That thought broke my heart while rain started pouring. I also remember the rain started falling to the ground and the car started moving. I leaned my head on the window and started crying silent tears. We were driving for over and hour and I was still crying

             I remember my mom saying annoyed "Can you stop crying". That was something I recalled just now. I widened my eyes as I remembered that memory. I tried to go further but at this moment I heard someone knocking on the door. I looked at it as it opened and Y/n walked in. I immediately smiled at her and she shyly walked even closer. "Hi Jungkook" she shyly said and my smile grew bigger. "Hey! I wasn't expecting you to come today!" I said as I tried to look outside of the window.

          "Of course I would! I will have to come later as well!" she said and I actually felt happier than ever. "Oh that's really nice Y/n!" she approached me at that sentence and touched my right knee that was under the blankets. "So how are you?" she asked me and I started stuttering because I could feel her touching me. "I-i am good! Thanks!". She turned to look at me and furrowed her eyebrows. "I meant with your legs! Like... Do you have any symptoms?!". I gave her an 'oh' look. "Ohhh! No!" she stopped touching me and sit at that same old stool. "Don't worry Jungkook! Everything will be okay!" her smile full of hope filled up the room.