☆ List Of Prompts For Requests ☆

The link below will lead you my tumblr post with 100+ prompts to choose from!

https://90s-belladonna.tumblr.com/post/187732117840/list-of-prompts-for-requests

•please specify reader type

•I'm open to doing multiple characters

•open to any canon / non canon ships(no pedophilia or incest please) , x reader ships, poly ships, headcanons, ect.

•please specify if you want smut, fluff, or angst (or a mix)

•I take anon requests as well

•you can request anything, even if it isn't on this list

•if you don't have a tumblr feel free to comment or dm me your request

1. "your hair is literally on fire!"

2. "In my defense you said this wasn't a date!"

3. "It's not like I mean to bite you, but just to be clear I'm not sorry."

4. "____? I didn't recognize you without your (costume/quirk) on. You jerk!! Why didn't you tell me who you really were?"

5. "I'm not saying your teacher is hot... but that's exactly what I'm saying."

6. nsfw alphabet

7. "Having daddy issues isn't a personality trait."

8. ".... because I know your heart."

9. "and maybe I feel like a failure, but that's okay... because at least I feel something."

10. "You know what they say... right person, wrong time."

11. "You deserve the moon and all of the stars."

12. "Stop smiling, it makes me want to punch you."

13. "We can't just get married... I- we haven't even gone on a date!"

14. "They/he/she acts like a hard ass but they/she/he literally makes me rescue every stray animal we come across."

15. "B-But ma'm, this is my emotional support idiot."

16.  "I'm not making a baby with you."

17. "Please braid my hair for me."

18. "How can you fall for them/him/her ? They/she/he was in love with a villain." (Specify villain)