3 // La Vie En Rose

═════ ◈ ═════

═════ ═════

Hawks' P.O.V.-

Normally I'd be ecstatic to be attending an event hosted by my favorite hero.

But if I was being honest I hated being alone. I recently broke things off with a man I had been seeing for about three months, my longest relationship ever really.

He was clearly more interested in dating a pro hero than you know actually getting to know me, which sucked since I was pretty into him but I knew in the long run it wouldn't work out and would probably turn toxic if I kept trying to force a real connection.

I hate being in this huge house all alone and showing up to events all alone. How am I supposed to relax and enjoy myself when I have no one to relax with.

Yeah I have friends but they all have their own relationships and I hate interfering or cockblocking them. Thankfully none of them would be bringing their partners tonight since the event didn't allow for any plus ones, so if I decided to show up I wouldn't be fifth wheeling my best friends and their significant others.

Then there was that cute girl from earlier... Solaria Maravilla.

For some reason I just couldn't get her out of my mind.

Her being at the gala was definitely a huge incentive to actually show up to the damn thing.

Next time I see her I need to cut the build up and ask for her number right away.

I thought to myself as I checked out my reflection in my bedroom mirror and ran my hand through my my messy
Blonde hair, gently tugging it while imagining someone else doing it.

This is pathetic. I'm so fucking lonely.

I was going to ask Maravilla for her number back at the elevator but it felt weird seeing as how her boyfriend's little brother was literally right there.

I quickly searched for her name on Instagram to see if she was on the cursed app, which she was.

@ SolariaMaravilla

Hmm she has 18 million followers.

Best Jeanist, Fatgum, mt Lady, and Ingenium are following her along with a few other pro heroes. Which is kind of odd seeing as how she's just an executive not a hero or anything.

After staring at her profile picture, which was a very realistic drawing of her in front of the sun, I finally scrolled down to see her posts.

"Yeah well that explains the out of the normal large following she has." I spoke out loud as I clicked through every recent picture she had.

Almost all thirst traps. Not that I was complaining, she was a very beautiful girl, although I'd be lying if I said it was interesting to see just how different her work outfits were as opposed to what she wore casually. And oh boy was there a huge difference.