𝟮. | New-Girls

"Okay, let's see this thing." Stiles tells his best-friend, making Starr nod in agreement. Last night, Scott texted Starr and Stiles about him being bit by an animal. Scott lifts up his shirt to reveal a big bandage, making the Stilinski's wince. "Ooh!" Starr blurts out, while Stiles tries to touch it. "Yeah. Whoa!"

"It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." Scott explains, making Starr stifle a laugh of disbelief. "A wolf bit you?" Stiles questions in disbelief. "Uh-huh." Scott confirms. "No, no way. Not a chance." Starr denies, confusing Scott, while Stiles agrees with his sister. "I heard a wolf howling." Scott states. "No, you didn't." Stiles denies, making Scott scoff.

"What do you mean 'No, I didn't'? How do you know what I heard?" Scott asks. "Because California doesn't have wolves, okay? Not in like 60 years." Stiles laughs. "Really?" Scott dumbly asks. "Yes, really. There are no wolves in California." Starr mocks her best-friend, making Stiles snicker.

"All right, well if you two don't believe me about the wolf, then you're definitely not gonna believe me when I tell you I found the body." Scott explains, making the twins' eyes widen in shock. "Are you serious?" Starr asks in excitement. "Yeah, I'm gonna have nightmares for a month." Scott confirms. "Dude, that is so fucking cool." Starr explains, really giddy.

"Yeah, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that has happened to this town since-- Since the birth of Lydia Martin. Hey Lydia, you look... like you're gonna ignore me." Stiles states, as Queen Bee and long-term crush of Stiles walks by, ignoring him. "You two are the cause of this, you know."

"Uh-huh." Scott and Starr sarcastically agree. "Dragging me down to your nerd-depths. I'm a nerd by association. I've been scarlet-nerded by you." Stiles continues as the bell rings, making the three walk inside.

✩✩✩

With everyone in class already, a light-grey Honda Civic pulls up outside the school with two women inside - Carter and Annalise Griffin. "Are you sure you have everything?" Annalise asks her daughter for the third time since they got in the car. "Yeah, mom. Like I've said the past two times you asked, I have everything." Carter explains in a bored tone.

"Sorry, honey. I just wanna make sure you'll be okay." Annalise explains, making Carter give her a sympathetic smile. "Mom, I'll be fine." Carter reassures the 44 year-old woman, making her mom smile. "Love you." Annalise tells her daughter. "Love you too." Carter shoots back, before hopping out of the car with her messenger bag and lacrosse gear, and shutting the door.

Annalise drives off as Carter makes her up to the school, when she hears a phone ringing. She takes out her phone, and realises it's not hers. Confused, she looks across the courtyard and finds a girl around her age sitting on the bench, answering the phone.

"Mom, three calls on my first day is a little overdoing it." Carter hears the girl clearly, even though she is a good bit away. "Everything except a pen. Oh, my God, I didn't actually forget a pen." the other new girl - Allison Argent - tells her mom over the phone, as Carter nears her.

Allison looks at the mysterious blonde, hope in her eyes. "Pen?" she mouths to Carter, making Carter shake her head in denial. "Okay, okay, I gotta go. Love you." Allison tells her mom Victoria, before hanging up. Carter turns her head around to see an African-American man in a suit coming towards them. "Ah, Ms. Argent. I see you've met Ms. Griffin." he tells the girls - mostly Allison.

The girls share a look, before shooting each other a small smile. "Sorry to keep you two waiting." he apologises, making Carter shake her head in dismissal. "No problem." Carter assures him, giving him a soft smile, before he gestures the girls to follow him.