chapter 15 (savannah's day)

I noticed that something was missing.

I'll be honest, I was looking for a certain person in the room, and not a something.

At that same second, a door blasted open with a trolly, which is supposed to be for a kitchen, full of gifts and cupcakes. Adrian was moving the trolley. 

We instantly hugged and my eyes were flooded with happy tears. I never imagined celebrating my birthday with my favorite people. Well, everyone except Tracy.

A cloud barged into my expression. I inhaled and exhaled fresh air slowly while letting go of Adrian.

The room was decorated in demonstrative pink balloons with a hint of golden giltter. The walls were covered by roses and adorable memorable pictures. My hair looked much better than now. It was a mess, just like a pigeon's nest but party poppers made it look much messier, on the other hand, funnier. 

"A thank you will never be enough, but seriously guys, I love you all. I'll hold a speech now that I've always wanted to share with you guys, so prepare to puke," I said as they all giggled and smiled.

And after watching them all giggle adorably, a teethy smile crawled up my mouth as I giggled along with them.

I cleared my mouth then said, "Adrian had once told me that some aren't worth my tears. At first, I found it ridiculous," I gave adrian an apologetic look and smiled as I continued, "I gave it some thinking and believe it or not, he is absoloutely right. It has become a fact, and not an opinion or a thought anymore," I glanced at Mark in the corner of my eyes.

I then averted my glance to Emma and Gems. 

"Without you guys, I'd still be lonely, depressed, and my old self. You helped me reach and achieve half of my goals, You are my first friends that I got to know after everything miserable that happened in my life. I am delighted to tell you I'm very grateful. You both made me a confident and a better version of myself, and not a loser for once. Really, thank you for making me happy,"

"Adrian, where on earth am I supposed to start?" I asked sarcastically, as he smiled even wider.

"Damn, you wouldn't believe me if I told you that the only reason I stepped up again was because you encouraged me to do so. Would you believe it?" I asked, and as a result, he leaned in and whispered,"Only since we're very close, yes I do."

I clapped my hands cheerfully, but unfortunately noticed that everyone stared at us weirdly.

I shook my head and picked up where I left, "If I havent met you, I would have left the ice rink without a second thought. Thank you for wiping away my tears, Thank you for standing by my side. I am surely the luckiest person alive."

He held my hands tightly as tears rolled down his cheeks. I could tell he was impressed and stunned by my choice of words.

Those words are the least I can say, and do, to make him smile.

"May I wipe yours, Adrian?"

He nodded, and I changed my mind for a different plan. I grabbed a little piece of cake and pushed it against his cheeks.

Mark gave me sad and dead stares at the same time, together.

"This wont be enough, but seriously, thanks Mark. Thank you for turning me into the mature Savannah I am now, you've had an enormous impact on my life," I said as I smiled the weakest smile of my wide ones collection today. 

As I turned to Tracy, Adrian patted me on the back. I decided to hold  it back in. She can't be that bad. Or, can she?

To push of all the bad thoughts away, we decided to party 'till midnight. I was way too tired to even rub my eyes properly.

Damn, today was the best day ever.

As I was smiling crazily, I was out like a light within a few seconds.

----

                                                            (A/N) authors note:

I never really tried typing an author note, so this is my first time so far!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter which is way more longer that the other chapters.

It's Savannah's birthday so I had to make a special one for her with all her speeches!

( Well I mean I was the one to come up with those speeches, but tehehe )

So, i hope you enjoyed this chapter along with the previous ones. 

Thank you xo !!