"Hmm, that DOES sound like the old Scourge I fought before," Silver merely chuckled before he folded his arms and frowned. "You guys don't even know why he became like that. His father was worse than he could ever be,"

"How could anyone be worse than Scourge the Player?!" Gawain huffed. "What has his father done that is more diabolical than anything he has done?!"

"His father ACTUALLY raped children," Silver shuddered. "His father killed his mother after she abandoned them and his father had tortured him inside Möebius Castle,"

"Oh dear!" Merlina gasped. "I did not know Scourge had gone through a rough childhood,"

"And a tough life to get to his happily ever after with Fleetway," Mephiles finally spoke up, uncovering his ears. "And look, they aren't even close to a happily ever after,"

"But do you really think he has changed after all these years of his horrid life?" Arthur questioned.

"I know he did some... unforgivable things," Silver began. "but yes, Scourge HAS changed. He's been neglected, tortured, betrayed, cheated on and everything! Give him a chance to regain himself, please,"

(A/N EVERYTHING SILVER HAS SAID ABOUT SCOURGE WILL BE FURTHER EXPLAINED AND DETAILED IN ANOTHER STORY SOON! PROMISE!)

The knights and the wizard exchanged unsure glances before looking at their king, awaiting his response. Arthur was caught off-guard by their eyes and cleared his throat.

"Well, um," he bit his bottom lip. "it will depend when Fleetway wakes up. We would be trying to do this for his alliance to us, after all,"

"Then you better ask when he wakes up." Mephiles pointed over to the squirming golden form. "which means you have to ask him NOW."

"Huh?!" the rest of them turned to see Fleetway, who had been tossing and turning about before stretching with a yawn.

He slowly began to float as he sat up and stretched again with another yawn, cracking his knuckles to ease his tensed, unmoved arms, hands and fingers.

"Ah~" he breathed in relief as he shook his fingers to loosen them more. "I can FINALLY feel my chaos energy coming back. What a relief!"

He turned to the crowd and waved at them naturally. "Oh, hello again. What's up?"

The knights, Merlina, Silver, Caliburn, and Mephiles all stared at Arthur, the albino one motioning the king to go on with the plan.

The azure king, of course, was nervous, since the golden one was partly a demonic form. One wrong word would cause his life and his kingdom.

With a deep, shaky breath, he advanced towards the oblivious form and cleared his throat, placing a sincere smile on his muzzle.

"Uh, hello, Fleetway," he spoke, trying to sound... out-of-suspicions. "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good," Fleetway grinned. "I feel like everything I had was placed back inside me!"

"Good, good," Arthur swallowed a nervous lump in his throat. "Well, um, while you were regenerating your energy and resting, Silver, Mephiles and I have been talking and I found out that you have a boyfriend that you deeply love?"

"Ah, yes~" Fleetway sighed, a satisfied smile on his face as his eyes became half-idled. "My love, my precious emerald, my Scourgie-chan~ I love every fur on his body, every personality he shows me and every bit of him~ Ah~"

"Told you," Mephiles whispered to the knights.

Arthur's ear flinched when he heard the grey hedgehog. He gulped and bit his bottom lip.