Saving Scourge

"How is he doing?" Silver asked as he, Percival and Galahad gathered around the unconscious Fleetway.

"He is well," Merlina replied. "A little worn out but otherwise fine,"

"Why is he worn out?" Galahad wondered.

"Possibly from escaping from the Dark Creatures and helping us earlier with the dark soldiers," Silver replied with a shrug.

"Is he doing alright?" The four turned to see Arthur enter with Mephiles, Lancelot, Gawain, and Caliburn right behind him, straight from sword-training.

"He should be awake soon, my king," Percival announced. "Merlina says that he is well. Just a little worn out,"

"Well, since he's here," Mephiles cleared his throat. "I think we should look for another friend of ours,"

"But it's too risky!" Gawain argued. "Those Dark Creatures know what's going on and they know about the war! They'll take it to their advantage!"

"Yes, I know," Mephiles sighed. "but if we want Fleetway to help us more, especially with the war, I'm really sure we have to find a certain SOMEONE to give him INSPIRATION to help and defend. Right, Silvy?"

"Yes, yes!" Silver nodded eagerly, knowing EXACTLY what Mephiles was talking about. "I agree, Mephy. We should REALLY fine that certain someone. He's Fleetway's precious emerald, after all. He won't do anything for us without HIM,"

"Who is exactly is HIM?" Lancelot questioned with crossed arms. "And why is he so important to Fleetway?"

"He's... someone you wouldn't like to see again," Mephiles admitted with groan. "To you, Arthur, he's a menace. A creature never to be trusted, like me. But to Fleetway, he's very special. He's his Uke, his beloved, his treasure that he swore to protect,"

"Wow," Galahad was amazed. "Is this male that special to him?"

"Very special," Silver nodded. "This guy's also been one of my best Uke friends. Please, Arthur. We need to get him back too. For Fleetway and for us. He can help us fight. I'll make sure he does,"

"Hmm..." Arthur gave it a thought. "Well, if you think this guy can be a trusted ally and a key to get Fleetway to help us then I guess we should find him. In one condition."

"What is it?" Mephiles asked.

"You tell us HIS name,"

'Shiiit.' the grey hedgehog bit his bottom lip and looked at his fiancé for help.

The albino Uke gulped and fiddled with his fingers. A long moment of silence came and tension built up too as the knights and wizard looked at the couple with suspicions and curiosity. The king was also staring at the duo, awaiting an answer.

"Well?"

"We... ugh," Silver sighed in defeat and looked over at the other. "We need to tell them who he is,"

"Oh boy..." Mephiles places his hands on his ears. "You do it because I don't think I can handle their... yells,"

"Alright..." Silver took a deep breath. "The guy we're talking about is... Scourge the Hedgehog,"

All hell broke loose after that as the knights gasped in shock and horror.

"WHAT?!" Caliburn was bewildered. "SCOURGE THE PLAYER?!"

"Are you insane?!" Gawain cried out.

"He is a dangerous being!" Lancelot bellowed, gritting his teeth.

"He plays with females to use for his pleasure!" Percival growled with her clenched fists. "He is disgusting and infuriating!"

"He also threatens to rape younger children and kill others if the females fight them!" Galahad added, tears in his eyes as he remembered the forest green hedgehog from his childhood.