The Return Of Silver

Back in Castle Camelot...

The Knights FINALLY noticed that their king was missing from the room so they searched high and low for him, trying to make sure that he was alright.

Merlina stayed by Silver's side, watching over the unconscious hedgehog with her staff in her hands just in case. A few hours passed by and the Knights returned to the room, pacing in panic.

"Where could he be?!" Gawain roared out.

"He couldn't have gone far," Percival reassured the echidna knight. "We should do another round,"

"But we searched the whole castle already!"

Percival sighed in defeat, shaking her head before turning to the ebony knight. "Lancelot, what do you think we should do?"

Lancelot was about to respond when his ears flickered at the sound of a groan. The knights turned to Merlina, who was kneeling down at a whimpering and steering yet still sleeping Silver.

"Hush, you three," she told them as she soothed the albino Uke. "His healing is activating his senses of hearing and your noise is causing him alarm,"

"We apologize, Merlina," Percival sighed. "We are just anxious on where our highness could be,"

"Then I apologize for worrying you all so much," The knights turned and gasped to see Arthur enter the room with Mephiles following behind him.

"Your majesty!" Gawain bowed.

"Where have you been, our king?" Lancelot asked.

"Outside with Mephiles, talking about stuff," Arthur replied, advancing towards them before leaning down at the unconscious hedgehog. "How is he doing, Merlina?"

"Very well," Merlina answered. "His senses are working right so he might be able to wake up soon,"

"When is 'soon'?" Mephiles questioned.

"About a day or two," Merlina stood up. "Whenever his senses and his subconsciousness meet,"

"Oh, I see," the grey hedgehog leaned closer at the albino one and cupped his cheek.

Immediately, Silver flinched and groaned, shaking his head and causing Mephiles to let go.

"His senses are quite sensitive," Lancelot informed.

Mephiles could only nod, trying to contain the tears in his eyes as he slowly turned and walked to the exit. His footsteps caused the albino hedgehog's ears to flicker before he began to twist and turn.

"Mmm..." Little by little, his eyelids fluttered open to show his sleepy golden eyes. "W-Wha?"

"Oh my!" Merlina gasped. "He is waking up!"

Mephiles overheard this and turned back to see Arthur and the knights gathering around the hedgehog.

"Ugh..." Silver sat up and rubbed his eyes then he looked around and jumped. "W-Who are you?"

"Greetings, Silver," Arthur smiled welcomingly. "I am King Arthur, ruler of the kingdom of Camelot. These are my knights, the Knights of the Round Table; Sir Lancelot, Sir Percival And Sir Gawain. And this is the royal wizard of Camelot, Merlina, granddaughter of the wizard Merlin,"

"Woah..." Silver gasped before letting a grin on his face. "It's nice to meet you guys too,"

"Ahem!" Caliburn jumped in front of the albino hedgehog, who jumped, startled. "Are you forgetting someone, Arthur?"

"Oh, right," Arthur rolled his eyes with a snicker. "And this is my trusty sword, the Excalibur but we call him Caliburn,"

"Um, hello," Silver waved then he looked around. "Where am I?"