RANT (skip if you want idc)

[Not a chapter]

Dude I'm so fucking done with everything. Like, school is so fucked up, all my friends are turning on me, and my family is so verbally abusive it's actually killing me. Honestly, I really want to move out and drop out of school but I got nowhere to go ;-; School is getting harder and harder with AP classes and my job on the side and everyone thinks I have time for there shit >:( Like, dude, get a goddamn life, I don't need you here screaming in my face when I got better things to do. Also, my boss thinks that I'm just a dumb bitch who got nothing else better to do than work at his place and go to fucking school. But bitch you're fucking wrong as fucking hell. I am so done with school, the freaking work load, my stupid ass boss, my parents, my fake friends, and just life. If I could die right now I would but I won't because other people depend on me and I'm not gonna let them stay in this shifty world alone. Even if I have to suffer with them, I don't care. They mean the world to me and I won't leave them.

[END OF RANT]

Okay I'm so sorry for this rant I just needed to let off some steam...

New chapter coming out soon! I don't know when but it's coming I swear! Till next time!

-Author Bubs 🤙🏽