Coffee pt. 1/3

I didn't die I swear. Don't kill me please ;-;

Third Person POV:

Felix walked into a small cafe, the smell of coffee hitting him as he went to sit down. He saw a worker cleaning off mugs near the cash register and walked up to him slowly. The boy took notice of Felix and put the cup down.

"Hi, how can I help you?"

Felix caught the slight accent in his voice as he spoke. He glanced at his name tag and proceeded to order.

"Could I get a hot americano, please?"

"Of course, could I get a name for the order?"

The boy, known as Chan, asked looking up from the little book he was writing the order in.

"Felix"

Chan chuckled writing it down on his notepad. Felix looked at him with confusion after hearing the sweet sound.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, nothing mate just didn't seem like you were from around here and looks like I was right,"

Chan replied in English with his strong Australian accent, making Felix grin. Felix paid for his drink and stole a glance at Chan's face once again.

"Well, you're not wrong,"

And with that Felix walked away and sat at the first empty booth he could find. He looked at the worker from time to time, waiting for his coffee. The cafe had only a few customers at the time and was not at all that busy. The walls were adorned with little pictures and drawings with an assortment of colors. It had a vintage yet modern feel to it. (Idk what the hell I'm talking about ehhhh)

"Order for Felix!"

Felix's head shot up at his name being called and got up to get his coffee. Chan brought the cup from the coffee maker as his fellow coworker, Jisung, passed by. As Chan turned around, Jisung was standing by him cleaning the dirty counter. Chan noticed too late and tripped over his foot, the coffee spraying everywhere. Unfortunately for Felix, he was standing right by them when it occurred. He wiped the coffee off of his face and glared at the two baristas.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry, sir!"

Chan said as he scrambled up, grabbing a towel in the process. He went to clean the coffee off of the poor boy when he was shoved harshly and met with a mean glare.

"What the hell, dude!! Look what you did to my clothes!!!"

Felix bitterly pointed at his clothes, nevertheless glaring at the despondent barista. Chan raked through his pockets before pulling out his keys.

"I'm so sorry!! Let me give you a ride home. I'm sorry for my clumsiness, let me make it up to you,"

Chan looked at Felix with a pitiful and hopeful gaze.

"NO!! I'm done with this shit, BYE!"

Felix spun around and started walking to the door. A hand clasped around his wrist and turned him around before he was met with dark chocolate pupils.

"Please, sir!! I feel awful, and you probably don't want to get seen with coffee covered clothes wherever you go,"

This bitch ain't giving up, huh. Felix looked at Chan with an eyebrow raised. He bit the inside of his cheek, wondering if he should go with this idiot.

"Ok fine BUT no funny business. You already ruined my clothes, I don't need any other shit happening,"

A small smile crept up on to Chan's face. He shook his keys a bit and spoke up.