"help me first in this request" (Garton)

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Author's POV

Luke came back to the inn to eat lunch. He greet the costumers and owner.

"good afternoon Mrs Hilger, the usual please" (Luke)

"Welcome back Luke, wait for bit" (Frea)

Frea Hilger the wife of the innkeeper, left Luke with tray in her hand doing the job of her daughter. She supposed to be in the reception but her daughter left to do something.

"good afternoon hows your day. You finally leave your room" (Luke)

Rhea Hilger daughter of the owner of the inn. She came back with several paper and plastic bags on her hand. Anyone can guess that she shop for foods and ingredients.

"good afternoon Rhea, yesterday was my day off. So I'm allowed to rest all day" (Luke)

"yeah, you only work only two days in a week. Your just a F rank how can you still pay us" (Rhea)

"I have my own ways earning my expenses" (Luke)

"don't tell me................you have part time work in brothel?!" (Rhea)

Rhea almost drop the bags of goods as she shout a misunderstanding conclusion comes from half-baked answer.

"what! No" (Luke)

Luke tried to explain but another nuisance comes.

"Luke I know life is hard but you don't have to sell everything including your body" (Frea)

"your mistaken, i didn't do any kind of that stuff" (Luke)

With that ruckus they been making, some customers looking at their direction and whispering each other.

Luke is in the edge of his dignity, cleaning his name with only words isn't the way to get out this mess.

A sudden help comes from the kitchen and provide a hand on this ridiculous circumstance.

"don't jump into such conclusion. Luke would not do something like that" (Jack)

The owner and the chief of the inn [Dream Palace].

"with that cute voice she could ask money in the street or any places" (Jack)

"don't make me like some kind of beggar whose desperate for money!" (Luke)

In the end Luke explain to them that he has a lot of pocket money before coming to this city, and surprisingly they accept it.

Luke excuse himself and return to his room.

After he closed locked the door, he let his body fell to the bed.

"*sigh* give me a break" (Luke)

Luke stand up and lock the door. Then he open his [Void] to get the item he wanted to test.

"let see what you can do, [Appraisal]" (Luke)

Name: Bracelet Of Changing
Rarity: Common
Rank: B
Damage: 0
Durability: 1500
Ability: [Dark Magic] [Eye Color Shift]
[Nullify Skills]

Luke focus his Skill [Appraisal] on the abilities.

[Dark Magic]

- One of the six affinities of magic. Capable of summoning beast, manipulating person and object, curse, etc.

[Eye Color Shift]

- Can change the eye color according to the owner desire color.

[Nullify Skills]