CY : "She is :)" 

JANITOR : "You know contrast to her cold appearance she's really nice."

CY : "Hahaha looks like it, do you happen to know her name?"

JANITOR : "She's Myoui Mina she perform here sometimes."

CY : "Thank you sir! I think I'll come here more often :)"

Myoui Mina huh. I started to look up her name on the web. She's a doctor at SMC, that's good for me.

*Out going call to  Yoo Jeongyeon"

JY : "Smol whats up?"

CY : "Hyung are you busy?"

JY : "Just say it, is it another ticket?"

CY : "Well hyung I watched a ballet performance a while ago." 

JY : "And so?"

CY : "Hmm the lead was Myoui Mina I saw she works there."

JY : "She do, she's a college friend. Ehhhhhh don't tell me you're interested in her?"

CY : "Not like that, I just want to be friends with her."

JY : "Son Chaeyoung? Wants to be friends? That's new haha."

CY : "Hyunggggggg can you please help me out."

JY : "Arraso but just a heads up being friends with her is easy. Wanting more from her is another story. That girl is one hard egg to crack."

CY : "Just like what I said I don't want more from her. Thank you hyung."

JY : "Yeah whatever you say haha. I'm going to hang up. We'll do it next time. See you smol."

CY : "Thanks again hyung. I'll see you soon."

Once I got home I started following her on social media looking at her picture, hyung never mentioned that she has a beautiful classmate. I hope to meet her soon.

DAHYUN'S POV

I was late for visiting Bona. I was in hurry and was running towards the music room. Then I heard Bona was singing with someone playing the piano.

As I step inside the room I saw Momo sitting beside her.

BN : "Dr. Kim you're late." She pouted at me.

DH : "Sorry Bona-ssi, Dr. Kim have something to finish."

BN : "Hmp."

MM : "Bona-yah don't be like that to Dr. Kim. Someone else needs her help, forgive her if she's late on days like this."

BN : "Hmm okay, sorry Dr. Kim."

DH : "It's okay Bona-ssi. Did you have fun playing with Momo-unnie."

BN : "I did, she said she was your friend and she'll come play with Bona sometimes."

DH : "But Momo unnie is busy, so don't expect her to come here everyday okay?"

BN : "Arraso now I have two playmatess :)"

MM : "Bona-yah lets go your mom said you should go back soon."

I carried Bona up to her room. 

DH : "See you tomorrow Bona-ssi. Dr. Kim will not be late."

BN : "It's okay Dr. Kim, I understand now that Momo unnie explained it to me. Thank you for playing with me Momo unnie. See you!"

The little girl went straight to her bed.

DH : "Ms. Hirai what brought you here? :)"

MM : "Sana-chan won't stop calling me to meet here. Since there's nothing to do at home I decided to go."

DH : "She's probably in the cafeteria waiting for Dr. Chou. Shall we go?"

MM : "Okay. Hmmm Dr. Kim mind if I ask you something?"

DH : "Go ahead Ms. Hirai."

MM : "I was just wondering how did you know Bona. I mean you're a cardiologist do she have any problem with her heart?"

DH : "Are you worried for her?"

MM : "Kind of."

DH : "Don't be, she's doing great. Bona was actually Tzuyu and Mina's patient she had a minor surgery. I happen to be heading home at that time when I saw her crying outside of her room with her mom."

"She keep resisting they couldn't put her inside the room. Then one nurse told me that she was having a surgery."

*Flashback* 

DH : "Hi little lady, what's your name?"

The little girl stopped crying and look straight in my eyes.

BN : "Gong Bona."

DH : "Ohh Bona-ssi. Annyeong! I'm Dr. Kim, you don't want to be here?" I then sat on the floor with her.

BN : "No! I want to go home!"

DH : "Bona-ssi this is good for you and your mama."

BN : "But they said it hurts."

DH : "It's just going to be a short time. After that you can go play with your mama all you want."

BN : "You promise it will be quick?"

DH : "Promise! You're doctors are Dr. Kim's friend. They're the best." We made a pinky promise.

She nodded and stood up walking straight into her room. 

BN : "Dr. Kim would you come and play with Bona?" 

DH : "Of course I'll play with you until you can go home. What does Bona-ssi like?"

BN : "Bona loves to sing."

DH : "That's great then Dr. Kim will play the piano for Bona-ssi."

*End of Flashback*

DH : "It's been a month since then, in few more weeks she'll be out of here :)" I look at Momo and was surprised to see her crying.

DH : "Ms. Hirai what happened? Why are you crying?"

MM : "Sorry I was just touched by your story."

She suddenly hug me.

MM : "Thank you for taking care of your patients."

DH : "Ohh don't cry I just did my job. Come on now, I'm sure Sana-chan is already looking for us." I said and pat her back.

MM : "Arraso." She said and wiped her tears. 

*At the cafeteria*

SN : "Momoring!"

MN : "What took you guys so long?"

DH : "Sorry we just got caught in something."

TY : "Arraso!"

JH : "Good to see everyone here."

MM : "Good afternoon Jihyo-yah!"

DH : "Where's hyung?"

MN : "She said she have to meet someone."

The rest of us started eating, Momo was really adorable. She was crying for someone she didn't even know.

---

Hope you're enjoying this :) Thank you!