The Cars

"Okay, so, why did you two come here exactly?" Sam asked the other two. "We really dont have a reason. We just haven't been here in a while." Crowley said with a new bottle of wine. "Yeah, we just needed a break from Gabriel and Beealzabub." Crowley added. The other three looked at them with newly found concentration. "Gabriel?" Sam asked with disbelief in his voice. "Like the trickster?" Dean asked. "The what?" Aziraphale asked him. "The Archangel Gabriel?" Castiel asked the two. He sounded equally as confused. The other two looked at each other and nodded. "But, he died. We watched him die." Sam said. "I wish he died." Crowley said. Aziraphale opened his mouth to speak, but then closed it again. He then nodded with an understanding face. "I- you know what? I am not going to ask." Dean said, taking one long swig of his beer. "How is it going in London?" Sam asked. "Well, the world almost ended, my car exploded, his bookshop caught fire, I almost burned alive, Aziraphale lost his body and shared a body with a whore, and, we saved the world." Crowley said. He took a drink if wine after that whole situation. The other three were looking at him. "What?" Crowley asked inacently.

Sam was on his computer the moment that whole thing ended. He was typing away fairly quickly while staring intently at the screen. Aziraphale looked at the other two that aren't stuck in a computer. Crowley was distracted by a sword that was on a podium in the corner of the room. "He is looking for a case." Castiel said. "A case?" Crowley turned his head to the others and pretended he had been paying attention, the whole time. "Yeah, a case. Find a monster, kill the monster, go home." Dean said. "What is a monster to you? Like vampires?" Aziraphale asked them. Dean nodded. "We have ganged maltuple nests." Dean said with a smile. He seemed to be very proud of himself. "Huh." Crowley hummed. "Got one!" Sam yelled. He never looked up from the computer. Dean and Cas sat down and stared intently at the younger brother. "There was a murder in a hospital in Erie Pennsylvania. They say that it was 2 something am, and there was only one person at the hospital. That person is unable to be identified because all of the vics skin was ripped clean off of his body." Sam said. Crowley and Aziraphale looked at each other with disgust.

"Were there security cameras in the hospital?" Dean asked. "Yeah, but as soon as 2 am, the cameras all went put until 2:40." Sam said, finally looking up from the computer. "All of them?" Crowley asked, who was now also paying attention. "Yeah. The one's outside went out too." Sam said to the demon. Crowley nodded and looked at Aziraphale. "Would you mind if we come?" Crowley asked. Crowley and Aziraphales curiosity got to the better of them and now, they want to go. The three hunters looked at each other and then to their visitors. "Yeah, sure. Just drive behind us." Dean said. "You both are going to need a black suit and a fake F.B.I badge." Sam said. Castiel nodded. Crowley and Aziraphale looked and each other and smile. Crowley waved his hand from the top of Aziraphales head to the bottom of his stomach, and Aziraphale did the same to Crowley. As there hands got back up to both of their heads, they had both changed into black suits and ties. "How did yo- can you do that?" Dean asked Castiel. Cas shook his head no. "They have been on Earth since the beginning of time. I have been on Earth for a little less then 10 years." Cas said. Aziraphale nodded. "We cannot miracle ourselves badges however." Aziraphale added.

Dean and Sam nodded and Sam walked to the other room. Castiel walled to the other side of the room and pulled down a white sheet that was hung up and hidden behind a board on the wall. Sam cam back with a camera and Dean came with the fake badges with no pictures in then. "Crowley, your first, stand in front of sheet." Sam said, turning on the camera. Crowley nodded and walked to the sheet and stood there. "Up straight Crowley." Dean said from the side. Crowley sighed and stood up straigh.

Sam took the picture and Dean left the room to go to the printer to receive the picture. Crowley walked back to the table and sat down. Sam called Aziraphale over to to the sheet for his picture. Aziraphale did it good the first time because nobody told him anything, Sam just took the picture. Dean came back in with the two pictures and began to cut then out. "At least you put the glasses back on before the picture was taken dear." Aziraphale said happily. "Yeah." Crowley smiled at his angel. Aziraphale smiled back. "Here boys." Dean said, handing them both the badges. They nodded and put them in their pockets.

Hi!! I hope you liked this chapter as much as I liked writing it. Goodbye every people!