Angel Blade

Crowley and Aziraphale jumped up from the table and looked at the knife, confused. What does Dean expect to do with a knife. They are an Angel and Demon after all. "What are you going to do with that?" Crowley asked, crossing his arms and raising one of his eyebrows. "This, is an angel blade. I am surprised you don't know what this is." Dean said. Aziraphale looked and Crowley with a terrified face. Crowley put his arm around to Aziraphales back and rubbed in circles on his back to calm him. "What does an 'Angel Blade' do Dean." Crowley asked calmly. "It is one of the only meatheads of killing and Angel." Dean said from across the table. "You do not seem like you want to hurt us, but just to be sure, CAS!" Dean screamed behind him. Aziraphale looked at Crowley. He looked scared. "Cas? Who is Cas?" Aziraphale asked. "An angel." Dean said. At that, Aziraphale looked even more scared. The Angel's aren't to happy with him.

The man that was called Cas came walking into the room with his hands in the pockets of his trenchcoat. Cas was wearing what seemed to be a black suit with a white oxford shirt and a blue tie that was...backwards? He had a trenchcoat that went to about just below his knees. "Dean? Why is there an angel and a demon in the bunker?" Cas asked. Aziraphale and Crowley shot each other looks. "One of them is a demon? Castiel, do these two seem to be a threat to us?" Dean asked while keeping his gaze on Crowley and Aziraphale. Castiel put this right pointer and middle fingers to his temple and closed his eyes. "Nope. They are safe." And with that, Crowley and Aziraphale sighed in relief. Aziraphale smiled at Crowley, and Crowley returned that smile. "Are you going to try to kill us, or can we explain why we are here?" Crowley asked. Dean reluctantly put down the angel blade and motioned for them to come over to him, so they did just that. They walked over to Dean and Castiel. Crowley sat on the table and Aziraphale stood with his hands folded near his lap.

"Okay, so what are you doing here?" Dean asked. "And Aziraphale, why aren't you in London?" Castiel asked. "Oh, Castiel, me and Crowley just wanted to see America after being gone for a hundred years or so." Aziraphale said. Cas nodded. Dean looked to Crowley. "We know somebody named Crowley." Dean said while taping the blade back under the table. Crowley smiled. "Do you know? Is he a demon?" Crowley asked, not really expecting a answer like what was coming. "Yes he was actually. And you are too." Cas said. Crowley looked confused. "Really?" Crowley asked, taking off his glasses. "Oh it is light in here!" Crowley said rubbing his eyes. Aziraphale giggled. "That is why you should take the glasses off when you come into buildings dear." Aziraphale said. "If I did that every time I walked into a building, then I would scare the crap out of humans." Crowley said, putting the glasses in his inside jacket pocket.

Dean seemed to be looking at Crowley's eyes. "Oh, right, demon eye's." Crowley said. "Well I got that, but, why are your eyes not, black?" Dean asked. Crowley looked at him with confusion written across his face. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Well, the only demon that we know that doesn't have normal or black eye's is our Crowley, and even so he has red eye's." Castiel said, also looking at his eyes. "Really? Well that is boring." Crowley said. Crowley walked to the other side of the table to get his bottle of wine. "That is odd. I have always seen demons with different colored eyes. Those are Crowley's and they are very alluring to me. I have also seen demons with black eyes, red eyes, and once even pink with hearts. I really dont know why she was a demon." Aziraphale rambled. The other three were starring at him. Crowley was smiling, but Dean and Castiel looked very confused. "Can you tell us about this place?" Crowley asked, taking a swig of his wine. "This is the bunker. Our home. I guess Sam forgot to lock the door because it is supposed to be lock most of the time. Nothing gets in or out. And Sam actually should be back soon." Dean said, looking to the door. "You three live here?" Aziraphale asked. The other two nodded with joy. They seem to be very happy to live here. Crowley smiled. "I like it here. I think it needs some house plants though." He said walking up to the library. "Plants?" Dean asked. "Yeah, plants. I have a whole room full of plants back in my flat in London." Crowley said, going to pick up a book from the shelf. He picked up a book about demons, flipped to a random page, read a line, and put it back. No real reason for that but, it's Crowley. He doesn't even know why he did that. He doesn't like to read so why would he pick up a book. Dean is starting to like Crowley more then he thought. They both dont like books.

As Dean walked into the library, just to talk to Crowley about the whole plant thing, Sam came home. "Hey Dean why is there a car that is older then the Impala outside?" Sam asked from the platform. "You've got an old car?" Dean asked the visitors. "Its Crowley's car. He has had the Bentlet for not even 90 years. He loves that car." Aziraphale said fondly about his Demon companion. "I do. The Bentley exploded recently actually. It was fix instantly the next day but it was still dramatizing." Crowley said to the angel and human. "We have visitors Sammie!" Dean yelled behind him. "Sam is my brother. He is younger, but tall." Dean said. Sam walked down the stairs and into the library. "Hi?" Sam said to Crowley and Aziraphale. "Sam, this is Crowley and Aziraphale." Dean said. Aziraphale waved happily. "Hi Sam." He said with a smile. "Hey." Crowley said. "Crowley? Is he a demon by any chance?" Sam asked with a small smile. "Yes I am, actually." Crowley said smiling. "And I know your Crowley is too." Crowley added. "And I am an Angel. It is a pleasure to meet you." Aziraphale said. "Same to you." Sam said with confusion in his voice. "Crowley, you said you first name wasn't Crowley? What was it?" Dean asked. "Anthony." Crowley said simply. "Okay." Dean nodded.

I hope you have enjoyed my second chapter of this book. I enjoyed writing it. You should expect long chapters in this book just because I like to write, so good luck. Goodbye ever people!