1

It was dark, trees left and right, sweat dropping off (Y/N)'s face, as she's frantically running away. Terrified, dried blood on her skin and clothing, she breaths harder. Did she dare look behind her? What would happen if she did? She did JUST that, and looked behind, only to trip on a root from a tree that was sticking out from the ground, scraping her knee in the process. "H.. how did he find me already.. w.. wait!"

She grunts in pain, holding onto her leg, only to look up to a pair of glowing red eyes. "P.. Please.. I.. I didn't know... spare me...!" She begs, the red eyes glowing from the darkness glares at her, he shows a toothy grin, and leaps to her, about to attack, she uses her arms to shield her, even though it was no use. Just then, a purple shield glows around her, and as the he bumps into it, a screech echoes throughout the forest. "Ultima old friend! You've terrorized this young one long enough! Begone!!" She orders, he looks back at the mysterious women, and grins. "She will be one of us, and when she does.. Irene help them all!" He laughs harshly before turning into a black-like mist, disappearing into the night.

"W.. What is he..?" (Y/N) asks, obviously shaking, she looks up at the mysterious mistress, tears and sweat running. "He.. is a demon, created to destroy.." she answers, looking down in disappointment. "And a very close friend.." She takes the shield down, healing (Y/N)'s knee. (Y/N) looked up at her scared, questions racing through her head. "What does he mean be 'joining us'? What does he want with me? A.. And who are you..?!" She looks up at (Y/N) with her hood still on her. "My name..? I can only answer one.. Irene." (Y/N) found it hard to believe. "Y.. you're Irene..? That's a big coincidence.. unless.." She looked down as she pieces it all of it together, she looked up at her shocked, as she now knows who it was.

"L.. Lady Irene!?" Irene takes her hood off, revealing herself to (Y/N). "I know you must believe this is a dream, but believe me, everything is real as of now." (Y/N) gets up dusting herself off. "B.. but how!? You're.. you shouldn't be alive! How is this possible!?" She her hand out as if she was waiting for Irene to touch (Y/N)'s hand, and does just that, feeling her warm skin. "I will answer everything, but right now.. You MUST wake up!"

(Y/N) got confused, trying to take in what she said, "W.. what??" She backs up a bit, seeing Irene starting to be lifted in the air, as a bright light began to shine out the forest.
"Wake Up..."
...
...
...
"Waaake Uuuup!!"
...
...
..
"(Y/N) WAKE UP!!!"

She shot up, to her mother sitting on the side of her bed, the window in her room was opened, sweat on her face, her hair a mess. "Are you having those visions again...?" Her mother asks, she nods, breathing a bit, narrowing her eyebrows worriedly. Her mother had a glass of water in hand, rubbing her back to comfort her. "Here.. drink some water, its time for your first day of school sweetie."

'That's right.. school..' she thought, she moves her sheets to the side, getting out of bed to get ready, shower, dressing up with the school uniform, prepping appearance, and then heading downstairs for breakfast. "You're dad called again.. sweetie you can't ignore him forever.." Her mother puts her plate of french toast sticks, (Y/N) just glared at the thought of her father. "I gotta go, I'm gonna be late." She takes a few bites before grabbing her backpack and ran out the door, and since they don't live far away, she walks. She notices a dark kid with a mask, and a slightly good looking blondie on the side of him.

"Oh c'mon baby brother! Will it kill you to smile!?" He says, nudging on the dark kids' arm. "For the last time, Garroth, YES!" He yells, it noticeably caught her attention, getting the attention of the cute blondie. He waves her down, giving a wink from him, from the dark kid, a glare. (Y/N) glares back, walking off, her hearing was as on point as of that of a werewolf's hearing. "Oh look what you did Garroth! You scared her off!!" Zane yells, the the good looking blondie scoffs. "I scared her!? You have the look of wanting to murder someone!!"

{TIME SKIP}

She gets to the school near the fountain of Phoenix Drop High, the building was tall.. meaning she would get lost VERY quickly, she sighs to herself and takes a few steps before being bumped into someone. "Hey! Watch it!" The random guy said, he had scars all over his face, and what appeared to be a bandage on his left cheek, she looked at him glaringly, a vision appeared where the figure she saw in her dream standing over her. His eyes glowing red, she starts trembling a bit, feeling fear build up. Before anything else, someone spoke, snapping her back to reality. "H.. Hey! You alive??" Pushing on her should a bit, she hadn't realize her eyes had changed to a dark (F/C), glowing.

Shocking the guy, unknowing what to say, she snapped back as she had to take a step back as he pushed her. "Maybe you should look where you're going too.." before walking off, she puts her hand on her temple of her head, rubbing it slightly, leaving the guy speechless.

"I.. it happened again!" She closes her eyes as she breaths, calming down to her anger. She opens her eyes to see the doors, she walks up to open it, but it was locked, frustration took over and she closed her eyes again to calm down. Hey! I can tell you're a freshman, need any help?" This dark tanned girl walks up to her, smiling. She opens her eyes to act as of nothing ever happened. "Uh.. yeah, I just need to use the restroom!"

She giggles slightly. "Oh, they always have the doors locked, lucky for you, you have 10 minutes before the door opens, you ok?" She caught the fact that her eyes kept closing for a long period of time. "Migraines.. yeah I'm fine! By the way, I'm (Y/N)!" She says cheerfully, having her hand out to shake the tanned girl. "Teony!" She kindly takes her hand, one of the teachers runs to her and says that a teacher is in need of her. "I'm sorry I have to go on such short notice, but I must leave, I'll catch you around, yeah?" She walks off with the teacher. "Great.. alone again, what now.." she backs up getting away from the door, but didn't pay attention to who or where she was backing up and tripped, as she geared herself for the impact.

"H.. Hey! Careful there!" It was a kind voice, made her feel at ease a bit, she looks up to see the same blondie from earlier. "O.. oh, I'm sorry!" He chuckles a bit, a small tainted blush appeared on his cheeks, starring at her (e/c) eyes. "So you're a freshman?" He questioned, gaining her balance, (Y/N) stands up, looking at his blue eyes. "Y.. Yeah, moved here from out of state.." She says unsure, he backs up to look at her a bit, and just smiles innocently. "Alright, you should really be careful next time! See you around maybe?" He questions, his smile made it more calming for her, she smiles back. "S.. Sure!" He waves as he walks off, turning around one more time for a quick glance. "By the way! You look cute!" She stands there blushing, feeling giddy about how happy she just got, quickly.

"Hey! Stop starring at my man!!" A high-pitched yell could be heard through the crowed, and (Y/N) looks back to see a girl with dark pink hair, and two other girls at her side.

'Oh great.. his backup admirers are here, now what..' she thought.