"HECK YES!" Natasha screams, snatching her script and whacking her friends with it. "That's what I'm talking about!"

Mrs Anderson stifles out a laugh. Shaking her head, she turns her attention back to the other students to hand out their scripts. Bucky giggles halfheartedly, the five teenagers gathering together in a small circle to tell each other their roles.

"Okay..." he mumbles, eyes scanning over the script. "I'm playing hero two."

"I'm playing hero one," Pietro retaliates, grinning. He looks over to his boyfriend, Clint, opening his mouth to question his role, when the said boy threw down his script and stomped over to the teacher.

A very much confused Pietro goes after him, leaving the three to stare at each other with crinkled brows. Bucky bends down and picks up the script, reading the role and letting out a snort.

"What?" Wanda questions, looking over his shoulder. "What's gotten Clint so mad?"

Bucky opens his mouth to respond, but a small laugh merrily replaces his words and he gives a wheeze, bending over. Natasha sighs and snatches the script, eyeing the role beside Clint's name and begins to read it aloud, when that said boy gives out a loud yell.

"IM PLAYING THE HEROINE!"

Wanda lets out a snort, following Bucky's actions and falls into him, leaning her back against his. Natasha soon does the same, causing them to topple over and onto the floor.

"THIS IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER!" Screams Clint, only creating more laughter from the three sprawled across the floor, a glare raising to his features as Pietro also begins to laugh. "Why can't Nat play the heroine?! She's playing bloody Squire Atkins!" He groans, covering his face with his hands.

Their teacher shrugs. "Because I said so and because I think it's good for you to... step.. out of your comfort zones.."

"Your saying I'm more feminine, aren't you?" Mumbles Clint, dragging his hands down his face.

"What- no.. no no- course not.."

The boy sighs and shuffles away, arms crossed over his chest as he mumbles angrily under his breath. Bucky had managed to pick himself back up from off the floor, tugging Natasha and Wanda to their feet one at a time with his script in his mouth, then tried not to make a joke at how pissed off Clint look. Taking in a deep breath, Bucky cleared his throat and said, "you guys wanna go through the script? Get to know our characters."

"Heck yes." Wanda responds for them, eyeing her script closely. "Come on Clint! I'm your bestie, get over here!"

Clint complies, taking a step forward and bumping shoulders with the girl. Bucky smiles, nodding for Pietro to begin voicing his lines to them when he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. Confused, he pulls his phone from its hiding spot and reads the message that appeared on the screen.

Hey doll, should I just meet you in the parking lot after school? ~ Steve

Bucky smiled softly. He loved the thought of Steve just randomly messaging him, even though he knew he was in class, just to see where to meet him. Steve knew where, and Bucky could only think he had purposefully asked.

Hey, yeah sure. Just wait right beside your bike so I know where you are ~ Bucky

Will do. Have a good rest of school. ~ Steve

I'll try. ~ Bucky

Grinning like an absolute idiot and seemingly forgetting his foul mood from last night, Bucky shoves his phone back into his pocket and gazed back down at his script, missing the look given to him by Natasha.