26

Chase immediately rushed into the hospital. He did not wait a single moment. As he was approaching Noen's room, Noen's parents were sobering hard. You could hear the cries of his mom. It reminded Chase of his dad when he was in the hospital. "Mrs and Ms Eubanks" he came up to them and hugged them. "Oh goodness" Noen's mom cried into his neck.

"Noen needs a friend to be here" Noen's dad told him sternly. "What the hell happened?" Chase questioned. His anxiety was running off the roof right now. "When him and his boyfriend were out.. Noen and him were attack for kissing in public.. the boyfriend took off but Noen stay and fought" his dad's eyes were moist. "Fucking Noen" Chase whispered, pissed off. The boy didn't even know how to fight.

There's a difference with verbal and physical. Noen was obviously verbal. "Why didn't he just run?" His mom cry a little, hugging her husband. "Noen is hard headed he's doesn't like to back down" Chase told them quietly. "I'll go check up on him" he excused himself and went inside the icy hospital room. He noticed the older boy was awake with a black eye and busted lip.

"What the hell Noen" Chase scolded him. He just chuckled, "I guess they told you huh". "I just wanted to fight back for once.. I'm tired of being preserved as weak I'm not the same scared little gay kid that you used to bully around" Noen argued. "I kissed my boyfriend because I'm not afraid and why shouldn't I be allow to show my love for him? So yeah this dude attack us and he ran but i didn't.." Noen continued.

"Was it wrong for me to defend myself?" That was hardest question to answer. The brown haired boy leaned against the wall and chew on his nail. He was hesitant about answering but came to a conclusion. "No" he began, "no it's wasn't wrong but the guy could've hurt you badly Noen.. you don't understand" he was interrupted. "Don't understand what? I don't care if I had died at least I stood my ground" Noen crossed his arms.

Like Chase said, he was hard headed. "I would have cared if you died I already lost Payton I don't need to lose you too" The tall boy shot back. "I'll be back tomorrow" he told Noen who gave him a raised eyebrow. Chase went down to Jaden's job after leaving. He knew him and Jaden worked at carnival during the summer. He waited in the car for Jaden until 12 for his shift to be over.

Once he saw Jaden, he immediately went up to attack. He pinned him against the wall, holding him up his collar. "Why the fuck did you left Noen?" Chase spoken through his grunted teeth. He never felt this angry in a while. If Noen wasn't with him, he swear he would kill him. "I-I- I was scared" Jaden admitted. "I ran and I thought maybe Noen did too" he gulped. "You're a fucking pussy" Chase wrapped his hand around his throat.

"Who attack Noen?" He needed to know. "I-I-I it was Kyler" Chase should've known it. "Please don't hurt me" Jaden begged. He knew they're weren't friends anymore but he knew Chase was known to fight. "If I see you come near Noen again you fucking coward.. I will now run" He let go and the curly haired boy dashed away.

Chase went to straight to the skate park where Kyler always known to be at. It may be late but he knew Kyler stays late. The skate part gave the boy intense flashbacks because that's where him, Payton, and Noen came once. He was trying not to remember. There's was a bigger picture here. The younger boy came here to beat ass.

Thank god that Kyler was alone that night. "So this is what you do after you put an innocent person in hospital?" Chase shouted loudly to catch the skater attention. Kyler glanced up at him with a bright smile. He hopped off his board to watch Chase come closer to him. "Oh that faggot? Hey.. he took the beating like a champ" that was enough talking for Chase to knock him the fuck out.