8

Let's just say Noen Eubanks was in deep shit like Sam Hurley was. His parents weren't strict but they were highly disappointed in him. They didn't even had to tell him that they were, he could tell from their body language. His parents where those type of parents who believed they should speak to their child, which meant family meetings.

"Mom he really did start with me" Noen told her with exasperated sighed at the end. He kinda wished his mom would stop bothering him and let him go to his room. His dad didn't see nothing wrong with Noen's actions. He quietly gave him a high five when his mother was not looking.  "Doesn't matter bubba you should've handled it properly" She began her lecture.

"If he was picking on you, you should've called a teacher" His mother sighed heavily. She wasn't fond of her son restorting to violence of any kind. She taught him better than that. His dad was silent at the dinner table, not putting his thoughts out there. "I did what I had to do" Noen addressed her with narrowed eyes.

He was trying hard not to be irate. He really wanted this meeting to end. She pressed her lips, "You did what you had to do? Noen where is this coming from? I'm not liking this attitude at all" that was it. "Mom he deserved it.. If I didn't do that I would've gotten my ass beaten, I'm sorry for defending myself maybe I should've let him hit me but I'm tired of being the target and I'm so fucking tired of being the faggot" Noen shouted while standing up.

He didn't have time to see his mother reaction to his words. She was hurt. He slammed the door as he got in his room. The blonde haired boy let his body sunk down on the floor. He hugged his knees and tired fighting the urge of crying but slowly gave in. Noen was one of those people who liked crying.

He was taught that it helps you. He wasn't scared of being vulnerable and showing his emotions. The older boy would cry a river instead of becoming stoic. Noen let his tears sink into his mouth and let himself be heard with his hiccuping from crying hard. He slowly got up and laid himself slowly onto the bed.

His parents both came in and comfort him. They laid down with him both on different side of him. His father rubbed his hair as his mother squeezed his hand then planted a small kisses on it. They told how much they loved him  and he can talk to them anytime. You can say he had a healthy relationship with them because they always was there for him.

Noen wasn't sure if he could ever love anyone as much as he loved his parents. Once they made sure he was okay and well, he was left alone in his room with his thoughts. Noen didn't want to be alone tonight. He grabbed his black oversized sweater and left his pjs pants on.

He slip on his sneakers and decided to leave his phone on the bed, not wanting to talk to his friends. He crawled out of his bed room window and took a small leap off the ledge. He snatched his bike and road out his quiet neighborhood. The fresh air was welcoming to his sadness in a way.

He kinda let a few tears slip down his face before wiping them. Once Noen reached his destination, he let his bike rest against the tree.  The blonde haired boy waited a little, feeling a little embarrassed on coming there. When he got the confidence, he knocked on the door. Jaden Hossler opened it, "Noen-" the boy was interrupted with a rough kiss.

Noen moved inside the house as Jaden closed the door behind them with his foot. He pinned Noen against the door, roughly pushing in tongue inside his mouth. Jaden broke the kiss with a smirk, "What is all this for?" Noen gave him a peck on his lips. "Stop talking"Noen bit Jaden's bottom lip.