12

Anthony Reeves could not be around Chase Hudson. Being in the same car as him and Cynthia was destroying him. They kept on singing and laughing at every song that came one the radio. It was too much for his heart. They stole kisses from each other when the car stopped at a red light. He wanted to disappear, now.

Nothing felt right. This wasn't right to him. He looked out the window, feeling trapped in this love island. He felt a vibration on his thigh from his phone. He seen it was from Cynthia who texted, "Are we okay?". She looked back at him real quick, frowning. Anthony just stared back out window with a wretched expression.

All he wanted to do was to be Chase for a day. It wasn't fair that he got the girl in the end. Cynthia meant everything to him. Chase was complete dick and picked on Noen because he was gay. Anthony was trying so hard not to hate on his best friend but it was very impossible not to. Once they reach school, he could feel his sadness was replaced with irritation.

Anthony slammed the car door, not bothering to have conversation with either one of them. "Anthony!" Chase shouted behind him but he ignored it and went straight to first period. "What's his problem?" Chase questioned his girlfriend as he wrapped an around her shoulders. "I dunno" she replied. She did.

Cynthia felt bad about everything. She hated herself because she was in love with two boys. Two boys who were best friends. Anthony didn't deserve this neither did Chase. She was happy she worked things out with Chase but Anthony lived in her mind. She wanted to run after him but Chase was more important at the moment.

They walked to Chase's locker hand by hand. People at school looked at them weirdly, believing the couple was going to spilt but they both prove all odds against them. Cynthia leaned against the locker over, rambling to her boyfriend about the cheer squad. He was switching his books and notes then he saw Noen walking down the hall, distracting him.

The younger boy didn't know why he was so drawn to him. Noen kinda looked good today. No, he did. Very good. Chase just kept staring in admiration, wanting to go up to him. He observed that Noen bent down to his locker to get his things but he did not like see the result of it. Chase was literally I eye-killing Jaden Hossler for looking at Noen's ass.

He observed how Jaden glanced at it quickly, licking his lips too, before walking away with some random whore. It made him angry for some reason. He wasn't sure why the hell it bothered him so much. Chase wanted to smack the fuck out of Jaden for doing that. Maybe he was just seeing things again. It had to be a joke right?

"Babe are you even listening to me?" Cynthia pouted. She hated when he zone out sometimes but she knew it wasn't on purpose. Chase nodded his head before putting the lock back on, "I'll catch you later" he kissed her goodbye. The schedule changed for him each day, this time his first period was Study hall which just for him to sleep.

He traveled all the wall to the other side of the school to enter the library. There was couple kids there, not a lot so he was able to have a table to himself in the back. He sat down, putting his bag on the chair next to him, resting his head in his arms. Chase was ready to slump until he felt someone shaking his shoulder.

It was Noen Eubanks. Yet again, in his presence. Noen smiled at him, "May I sit with you please?" Chase nodded his head. Noen placed his and Chase's bag to the floor. The taller boy thought he was going to fall asleep until Noen said in a small voice, "Do you need help with anything? It's study hall not sleep hall" which caught his attention.