~Chapter Sixty Four~

Start from the beginning

"I..I cant do this! I don't now what to do! I'm so drained and confused that I-I can't be here! I need to go home and find out where she is!" I said rushing to the door.

"Y/N wait!" He yells but it was too late.

I clocked out just minutes before my shift end and went straight home. My hands holding the steering wheel were shaking vigorously and the tears in my eyes and the rain hitting the windshield made it almost hard for me to see the road. My world felt like it was going to end. It felt like everyone was becoming an enemy to me. All I wanted was my husband and his support and comfort. But I had to tell him the truth and I was going to do it as soon as I get home.

I got inside the house after being drenched from the pouring rain. I ran upstairs, got undressed out of my soaked clothes and took a warm shower to help ease my thoughts. I stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me and another towel to dry my hair. I went into the walk in closet and put on a silky light pink nightgown and got in the bed, ready to call Hobi.

I called his number and after a few rings he answers.

"Ahh jagi! How are you?! How's my little baby?" He says in a babyish tone. "Jagi, I'm sorry but we have to make this phone call quick because I'm about to hit the stage again" He says, yelling as the crowd in the background screams and cheers for him.

"H-Hobi! I'm fine. Umm I wanted to call you to see how you're doing. Hobi I also wanted to call because I have something to te-"

"I'm really sorry baby but I need to go but I promise to call you back as soon as the concert is done! I love you! Kiss the baby for me!"

"Umm o-okay I-I will!" I stuttered and hung up.

I throw my head back on the pillow out of frustration and curled into a ball. The sound of the rain hitting the window was making me drowsy and my eyes were about to close when the door bell rings downstairs. I rolled out of the bed and hurriedly walk downstairs and swung the door open, hoping Jisu was at the door.

"Jis-" I paused, seeing a person I was not expecting. It was Taehyung "Oh goodness. I thought you were Jisu" I said, my hand clutching my chest.

"I found her" He says lowly, as the rain continued to pour down on him.

"Oh good!" I said, looking at the sky, mouthing "Thank you". I look over his shoulder to see no one behind him. "Umm where is your wife? I don't see her"

"She's right in front of me"

I look behind me "What? What are y-"

I was immediately cut off when he rushes into the house and felt him roughly cup my face and pulls me into a kiss. He slams the door behind him and roughly starts to unzip his hoodie and toss it across the hall as he pushes me against the wall.

I managed to break away from the kiss but struggled to get his hands of my waist "Taehyung what are you doing! Please, let go of me! This is wro-"

He cuts me off again as his lips crash onto mine, roughly grabbing bundles of my hair as his free hand roams all over my body. His tongue made it's way to the inside of my mouth where he continues to dominate. Memories of us started flashing back. The warmth of his tongue as it danced with mine was sending me to places I never wanted to visit again. After he was done exploring the taste of my mouth, he takes off my nightgown and tosses them and his lips found my collarbone and neck, sucking and licking at my most sensitive spots. His hands teased and toyed with my breasts and erect nipples. Oh how I remember it and how I desperately want to erase it.

"Do you remember this Y/N?" He says huskily "Do you remember how I used to kiss you like this? Hmm? How I used to touch you like this?"

"Taehyung p-please don't! We're both m-married!" I said in a struggle.

"I heard you moan out my name in your sleep! You wanted me! Did you think I was just going to ignore that!? Do you know how long I've had to fight myself from keeping my hands off of you!?"

"Get the hell off of me!" Both hands explored the very curves of my body. My body remembered his touch an reacted as if they were still his. Our bodies rising with heat. He spreads my legs with his knee, and his fingers traveled to my inner thigh, heading towards the place I didn't want him to be. He pulls down and rips off my panties and his fingers quickly dove into my wet folds.

"No, stop please! I-I can't!" I shivered at the sensation, feeling his long thick finger pumping in and out of me and painful speed. My eyes close, biting my lips to keep from moaning and my legs struggling to keep close. His lips found mine again as he pumps his fingers in and out of me, moaning and groaning.

The weight of his body presses onto me and I struggle to push him off. "Get off of me Taehyung!"

My hands pressed onto his chest, trying my best to push him off of me but the pleasure was so overwhelming that it made me go weak and I unwillingly surrendered to him.

My climax was nearing but he stops, taking his fingers out of me, licking them sensually and with haste. He rolls down his pants and boxers, letting them fall to his ankle, as his members spring free right in front of me. He was hard, throbbing and erect. He reaches for my buttocks and lifts me up, using his lower body to support my weight and quickly plunges himself into me. I yelp and gasp at the sudden action, the fullness of him, as I latch onto his shoulders. His speed was nowhere near slow.

He thrusts were monstrous and careless, grunting and groaning with each sinful stroke. His member hitting me deep in the core. Our moans mixed with the sounds of our skin slapping, every single filthy noises echoed throughout the large hall of the house. My finger dug onto his shoulders, his hands reaching for the back of my head and pulling at my hair and looking me deeply in the eyes. My walls clenched and and wrap around his member and I released myself onto him, gasping and twitching. He comes undone, grunting and groaning as he spills himself into me and letting my legs go. The smell of sex filled the hall but now I was left feeling drained, disgusted and most of all guilty. All those nightmares of Taehyung had finally came true....

A true horror had came true...I cheated on my husband....