Michael smiled warmly. "Do you know how long ago you were summoned?" he inquired.

"A few months ago," Archer shrugged.

"Do you know where you were summoned?"

He tapped his chin before replying, "It was in a cave near the city of Tampa, in the United States."

The angel nodded in appreciation. "My questions have been mostly satisfied, I do suppose it is only fair for you to ask any questions you have yourselves."

Archer nodded in appreciation, however, before he could ask a question, Illya fired off first.

"CanIseeyourwings?!" she blurted out, mustering enough courage and curiosity to ask.

A surprised look dawned on the angel's face before a light chuckle escaped his lips. "I do apologize, as much as I would love to show you, my power is not something the town can handle easily," he said sincerely. "But do remind me if we ever meet in an isolated area."

"Oh, okay..." Illya looked a bit let down but a little ruffle from Archer and she was embarrassed once again.

"Anyhow, to more serious questions... What is the role of the moonlit world in modern society?" Archer inquired, his posture shifting into a more attentive posture.

Michael raised an eyebrow at the terminology that Archer used but chose not to question it. "Most, if not all, pantheons have separated themselves from the unrelated humans. Of course, organizations like the Church do play an active role in everyday life but the more supernatural elements are kept away from the populous.

"There are, however, many elements of the supernatural interacting with the unaware people; kidnapping, experimentations, miracles, and cross-fire to name some."

Archer slightly grimaced at the first two interactions but continued to ask his questions never the less.

-

By the time he was finished asking his questions, it was mid-day.

"That's all," he declared. Illya was sleeping against his shoulder, the poor girl had been too bored but insisted on staying to "absorb" all the information alongside him.

Michael nodded with the warm smile still plastered on his face. "Before we depart, I, along with my fellow seraphs in Heaven, would like to offer you an offer of sorts."

"Oh?"

"The Great War claimed many of my brethren, ever my father has fallen in the war..." Archer had to blink a bit at what Michael suddenly revealed. "But, one of the things that Father taught us was forgiveness. To forgive the ones who had wronged us... To Him... Therefore," his voice swelled with conviction, "please, help us end this war, end this uneasy truce to a lasting conclusion, and end the cycle of hatred brewed between all three of us."

Archer had a double-take. "What?"

Michael smiled softly. "I know, to ask help from a stranger, one who has no background, is suspicious. But..." his eyes wandered to the sleeping Illya. "I had a premonition, a vision, of you and your sister shaking hands with me, Azazel, and the new Lucifer...

"So, please..." at this, the angel stood up and bowed deeply, "help me end this war, this truce, and create harmony between all of us... It may be a borrowed dream, but I would love for everyone, no matter the background, to love one another as if they were family... This dream may seem impossible but..."

Michael was cut off by an impassioned voice, "It is impossible but that impossibility makes it worthy of an ideal..." Archer blinked a bit before coughing into his fist. "Sorry, a slip of the tongue." Despite, what he had said, he felt no embarrassment.

After all, if he did not follow those ideals, he wouldn't be reunited with Illya.

"Shirou..." Illya began, a bit slurred but still clear. "Are you a tsundere...?"

Archer merely raised an eyebrow but an almost invisible red appeared on his cheeks.

Chapter 10 End

Sorry for the delay, I was lazy and at the same time busy, and also for the earlier false notifications, I had accidentally clicked PUBLISH.

If you have any questions regarding the story or any other stories, feel free to ask. Oh, constructive criticism is also welcomed.