FANSIGN

Rosé
It has been an year since we debuted. We already got 6 awards. Our friends are also getting a lot of love from their fans and also awards. We had our fan sign so we were going there.
Looks:

We reached the place

We reached the place. Our fans were waiting for us there. I waved at them vigorously. My members were also exited. I did my signature chipmunk cheek puff and the whole crowd literally went wild. Well, we sat down- Jin oppa at one corner, Jisoo unnie beside him, Jennie unnie beside Jisoo unnie,Jennie unnie beside Jimin Oppa, Jungkook beside Jimin oppa, I beside Jungkook, Lisa beside me and V beside Lisa at the corner. We always sat like this on fansigns. Our fans were always confused because they did not know that there were couples amongst us eight.
The fans started asking questions and giving us gifts and vice-versa. But, one fan just irritated the heck out of me.
F: Jungkook  oppa!
Jk: Not oppa.
F: Okay, Jungkook, Do you like Lisa?
I looked at the fan and then turned to the fan that was talking to me.
Jk: I like her as a friend!
F: You know Liskook?
Jk: Well, I know but I don't love Lisa like that.
F: But why?
I could not control that fan. Seriously? What was left? Shipping my boyfriend with my bestest sister? I had enough!
R: Please! No shipping!!
F: Sorry Rosie!
R: It's okay!
The fan I was talking to became curious.
F2: Rosie, why are you jealous?
R: I ain't jealous.
F2: You are. GUYS!! ROSEKOOK!!
The crowd started cheering and me and Jungkook kept silent. My group members were giving us a 'We are exposed' look.
F1: You Said no shipping when I was shipping Jungkook with Lisa but you ain't speaking anything now?
R: Umm... j-just l-like That!
F1: Imma post this on Instagram!
Jk: No!
F1: Well, Yes!
She went away while waving a bye.
F2: So will I!
She also went away after waving. Me and Jungkook looked at each other nervously.
Time Skip
I was lying in my room and Jungkook was lying beside me. His hands were on my waist.
Jk: Babe check our Instagram!
R: Sure!
We opened the Instagram. On the recommended station, we saw a picture of me and Jungkook of the fansign
Feed:
Rosekook.Fansign

Fansign