MILLION PIECES

Time Skip
I was sitting in my room, drinking some tea. I was watching how a trainees life is. And, it is really hard. Then, I decided to go to sleep. I was wearing my night suit and going to go to bed when my phone rang. It was Kookie. I received it.

The call ended and I peacefully went to sleep. I was sleeping and I was dreaming. It was a flashback dream.
"How can you do this?"
"It's a misunderstanding!"
"We loved you four and you stay with these four crackers!"
"We also love you four! Let us explain!"
"We are just 10 and immature! How can we love someone!"
"Yeah! It was immature of us to love at this age! We are playboys now! Let's go!"
"Please stop!"
They went away.
"If they will be playboys! Then let9s move on and become playgirls!"
"At this age?"
"Yes unnie!"
I woke up. God! This is the third time I had this flashback while I was asleep. Why does this keep happening. I wish I could find those four. I still could not move on. But, I love Jungkook. Unnie always said- if you love the first by heart, then you would never have a place for the second. Maybe I have moved on! Such a coincidence that his name was also Jungkook. I don't remember the other's name.
I checked the clock. It was 8 so I got up and got ready for the day. We have to reach BigHit building by 9:30 so I better hurry.
At the BigHit building
Me and my sisters went in and saw our friends and boyfriends. We hugged our respective boyfriends. We went into the training room. We were getting trained
...
CL
I was going through my son's old stuff. I found a diary. Maybe it was the one that my sons used to right their secrets in. Maybe I shouldn't open it. Well, I won't tell anybody.
I was going through a diary. I saw the pictures of me with Bom. Old days. Well, it was just 8 years back. We weren't even rich at that time. I was going through the pages when I saw my sons with Bom's daughters. I flipped to the next page and I was shocked. I read the whole page. There was written- Jungkook loves Chaeyoung, Taehyung loves Lisa, Jin loves Jisoo, Jimin loves Jennie. Wait! Do they know that they loved each other before also? I will call them today at home and tell them this.
Author Donut: Something will get destroyed! What will it be? Their house? School? Nah! The kid's heart!

It has been a month since we are being trained. Aunt CL and the boys are coming to meet us today. I am wearing my clothes.
I am ready. I went down and saw mom, dad and the girls.
B: Looking pretty sweetie!
J: Thanks Eomma!
Dad: My daughters all look pretty!
We four chuckled. I went and stood beside my sisters. We all sat on the sofa. Soon the boys and Aunt CL arrived. We greeted her and the boys. We settled down.
Outfits:

CL: Ya'll look so pretty!We: Thanks!B: So do you people!They: Thanks!CL: Hey! I wanted to tell you people something! B: Yeah!CL: Actually, I found a diary

We: Thanks!
B: So do you people!
They: Thanks!
CL: Hey! I wanted to tell you people something!
B: Yeah!
CL: Actually, I found a diary. I saw that our eight lovebirds were lovebirds back then too!
Jn: You mean, aunty?
CL: I am saying... let me give an example. You and Jimin were in Love eight years back, when we weren't rich.
I was shocked. Were they the four who left us because of a misunderstanding?
Jimin passed me a 'You must still be a playgirl!' Look. The other boys also did this to my sisters.
Jin: Mom, we are going out for a bit!
B: But you people just came.
Jm: Mom is here. We are just going out for a bit!
They left after glaring at us.
Js: Maybe we should also go with them.
CL: What happened?
R: Nothing Aunty!
We waved a bye and ran after the boys. We saw them and stopped them. It suddenly started raining. We were currently on the footpath of the main road.
V: God! Why did you come? What do you people want?
L: Why did you leave?
Jk: You seriously asking us that?
Jm: You are the people who cheated on us when we were just 7, 8 and 9! You are the people because of whom we broke so many girls' hearts!
R: Excuse Me! You were the people who made us break the hearts of so many boys!
Jk: You were exposed! We caught you being all friendly with those four boys!
Jn: Gosh! They were just friends. You are misunderstood.
We were all wet. There was an un-awkward silence.
Jin: We weren't misunderstood. Give you give an explaination if Why you were holding their hands? No!
Jn: We can!
Jm: Even If you can! Please don't say it! We are leaving! And we won't fall back in love again! Bye!
They left. We let them go without a single word. We went back home. Aunt CL was already gone.
B: Why are you all wet? Where were you?
Js: We don't wanna talk mom.
We went to Jisoo unnie's room. We tried calling the boys- no answer. What will we do? Our heart were ripped Ina million pieces.

End of this part
Please vote and subscribe!
Bye!