FIRST MOVE, TAKEN

We were sitting in the class when the teacher came in.
Teacher: Good morning guys!
Everyone: Good morning!
T: Please sit down.
Everyone sat down. We saw that four seats were empty behind Me and Lisa. Btw, Me and Lisa weee sitting behind Jisoo and Jennie unnie.
T: We have new students. Please come and introduce yourself.
We got up and were going in front of the class when the four jerks entered the classroom.
Boys: We are late Miss! Sorry!
T: It's your everyday game. Get in and settle down! Fast!
They four came in. V and Jungkook came and sat behind me and Lisa while Jin and Jimin sat behind Jungkook and V. We shook them off and went to introduce ourselves.
Jungkook
Me and my hyungs entered the class late. We sat down and saw the new playgirls going to introduce themselves.
Js: I am Jisoo! No need to be clingy with me! I am rich and a playgirl and a badass. So beware!
Jn: I am her younger sister, Jennie. Equally badass! Never mess with me or my sisters.
R: I am Park Chaeyoung or Roseanne Park. Rosé for short. I a, their younger sister and Lisa's twin. I am capable of cracking you bones in a minute so stay away from me!
L: I am Park Lalisa. Or, Lisa. I am Rosie's twin and their younger sister. I am few seconds younger than Rosé but even if I am youngest, don't take me lightly. I would crush you up!
BP: And we are BlackPink. The richest, playgirls and bad bitches!
I am stunned and so are my hyungs. Were they seriously so bad-ass. Well, it would me more fun if they were bad-asses only. We would have more spices in our meal.
Time skip
Rosé
It was the last period and according to our schedule, it was Dance. Me and my sisters were extremely happy. We loved dance. So, we went to the washroom, changed our clothes and went to our dance studio.
In the dance studio
We entered the dance studio and saw those four jerks already sitting there. We also saw someone familiar.
L: Look, we have some jerks in the class.
Jn: I already saw.
R: Hey! Don't those four girls look similar?
Js: Aren't those Nayeon's, dahyun's and Momo's friends?
Jn: Oh yeah!
L: But, let's not disturb them. Let's go.
Time skip
T: Okay, so, who were the new students?
Bp: We are.
T: Do you have any song which you can dance on?
Bp: Forever Young.
T: Okay! Please come here and perform.
We got up and went to perform.

I could feel every bodies' eyes on us. Jungkook was looking at me, Taehyung was looking at Lisa, Jimin was looking at Jennie and Jin was looking at Jisoo. I gave them a death glare. I could also feel a very peculiar stare. I looked around and saw Nayeon unnie's four friends giving them death glares.
Tzuyu
I can see Jungkook oppas looking at... Rosé maybe. Jimin, Taehyung and Jin oppas were also looking at Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo. Those girls were Dahyun, Nayeon, Momo, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung Unnies' friends. But, they are total sluts. They would regret.
Jungkook.
They are brilliant dancers. I looked at my hyungs and they weren't smirking...THEY WERE SMILING?!?! Well, smiling is not peculiar, but we sweared that we won't ever smile at a girl unless we love them, well except our Eomma and relatives. Wait! Was I just smiling at Rosé. No! I am a playboy. Jungkook!!! You are a fricking playboy!!! Not to fall in love!!! You once did and regretted!!! Never!!! Those four girls cheated on you!! They were playgirls! So are BlackPink! Do not fall for playgirls again!
Rosé
Our performance soon eneded. We went back to our place. That girl... Tzuyu.... was staring at me like she would kill me. I gave her a counter death glare and sat down beside our unnies.
T: You four are such good dancers. Please audition for the upcoming dance competition.
Jihyo: But sir you said that we four would go!
T: Okay then. You four are out. BlackPink are in!
We thanked him.
T: Okay now. BTS, where are the other three?
V: Oh! They actually had to go.
T: Okay then. You four perform.
They got up and looked at us before performing while striking us a 'look at us' look.

They were performing. We all started whispering.
L: They aren't bad.
Jn: Agreed.
Js: I am falling for Jin.
R: Unnie. We are playgirls!
Js: I am changing my personality.
Jn: I want to try Jimin out.
L: And that's what is a playgirl behaviour. I will also try Taehyung out.
R: I will try Jungkook.
Jn: Did you people notice, they are directly looking at us?
L: Let's as if we are impressed.
We gave our impressed expressions and they looked pleased.
Time skip
We were going back home while discussing what we would perform for our auditions when the four jerks came to us.
Jin: Girls, Actually the audition will be tomorrow so do you wanna practice today.
Js: Sure, where?
V: At our place?
L: Where is it?
Jm: Do you people know the Kim mansion?
Jn: Wait! Do your parents own the Kim corp.?
Jk: So?
R: Our parents own the Park corp! Our companies are in a partnership!
Blah...blah...blah
Jk: So, ya'll coming to our house?
Js: Yup!
Jin: What time?
L: In an hour.
Boys: Okay, girls. Bye!
They went away while talking.
R: First move, taken.
We four smirked.
We went to our home in our car so we can get ready and go to their house to 'dance'
Jungkook
We sat in our car.
V: Well, that was easy.
Jm: The last moment, they were cold and in the other, friendly.
Jin: Duality.
Jk: Whatever It is, our first move, taken.
We four smirked.

End of this part
Hope you like it
Please vote and subscribe to my account
Bye!