Chapter 36 Great. . . . .

Start from the beginning

"No we are hunters." the shorter one said, making me tense up. Both boys looked to me confused. Then realization hit their faces.

"Don't worry. We only hunt evil, and by the looks of it your not." the shorter one said looking me up and down with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, but I'm already taken." I said smirking as well. I looked to the tallest one, and he looked sad about it. It was cu- No it was not cute!

"Yes she is." said the familiar voice of my amazing boyfriend. I giggled, and turned around.

"I assume the trip went well?" I asked.

"Only for the human blood. The animal stuff was way to old." Damon replied. I sighed, and got an idea.

"I could resurrect the animals in this area so then Stefan, Spike, and Angel can feed." I said shrugging.

"Could you?" Damon asked sounding surprised.

"Yeah it would drain a little, but I'm sure I can do it alone." I replied.

"Yeah 'cause doing it wouldn't cause something-else that's bad-to happen." the shorter one said rolling his eyes.

"Dean." the taller one said scolding the shorter one named 'Dean.'

"You never know Sammy. Something else could go wrong ok?" Dean argued.

"I'm an experienced witch, thank you very much." I said glaring at the shorter one.

"I'm sure you are!" I heard Kol yell, which made me oddly blush. I turned and looked at him with a glare. He chuckled and walked inside with my mother, who was giggling.

"One of these day's Kol, one of these day's." I said threateningly.

"He's inside the house." the taller one said sounding confused. I smiled at the taller one.

"He has very good hearing. Speaking of hearing, mom would you come out here please?" I asked knowing she was listening in on us. She was at my side in a second. I spoke in Bulgarian.

"I знаят точно какво е последното нещо, което сте направили през нощта. Чух ви, така че ако трябваше аз ви, аз ще съдържа вашият човек преди I се разстила около, вие получавате два са много диви под покрива. Да съхраняват ме нощта преди разширена поддръжка."

(Translates. "I know exactly what you did last night. I heard you, so if I were you, I would contain your man before I spread it around that you two are very wild under the covers. You kept me up the night before idiot.")

She pulled away fast and stared at me wide eyed, while I just smirked.

"Обещанието си!" she replied in Bulgarian.

(Translates, "Promise!")

"Good." I said returning to my English language. She ran back in the house making me snicker.

"What language were you using?" 'Sammy' asked sounding interested. I grinned.

"Bulgarian. It's one of my native languages." I replied. Dad then popped up out of nowhere. He looked in his protective mode right now.

"Who are you?" he asked, with a serene face. I could see through his mask, that he wanted them to leave.

"I'm Sam, and this is my older brother Dean. We are hunters, but we want to help you." Sam replied in a calm voice.

"Bella?" he asked so then he would get the confirmation that it was true. She consentrated for a minute or so, and then nodded.

"They speak the truth." she assured him, and got closer to him so then she was at his side. I smiled at the sight.