Chapter Six Food Fight

Bella's POV

I sighed, and walked upstairs to Kayla's room. I could still hear them trying to calm Klaus and Elijah down.

I reached Kayla's room, and I knocked. There was no answer, so I just walked right in. I saw Kayla in bed. I walked over to her, and shook my head.

"Kayla. Kayla come on get up." I said shaking her a little.

I sighed and got in her head to wake her up.

IN KAYLA'S DREAM/MIND

'"Run!" Kayla screamed at someone.

"I can't run anymore!" the person yelled back. It was Elena.

"You have to! Come on before he hurts us!" Kayla said running towards Elena.

Then a man walked out of the woods. It was the man that got Kayla pregnant in 1505/1506.

Kayla ran faster towards Elena. Then the man started running towards the girls. Kayla picked Elena up, and started running as fast as she could. But the man was to quick, and he caught up to them easily. He grabbed Elena out of Kayla's arms, and threw her to the ground. Then he grabbed kayla and started talking.

"How dare you little girl! You shouldn't have tried to escape me! I thought you were smarter than that!"

Then Kayla's face changed.

"Your right I am smarter than that!" Kayla said and then bit him.

She was now finished drinking his blood, and she threw him to the ground. She walked over to elena, and picked her up again in her arms and ran back to the house. But when she got there no one was there, and Elena wasn't in her arms anymore.

"Hello?! Is anyone here?!" she asked frightened.

She got no answer. That's when she started breathing very heavily. She decided to start her search upstairs. She she was now going up the stairs.

"Up here." called a man's voice.

"Down here." another man said. Then she recognized the voices.

"Damon?! Stefan?! Are you here?!"

Then Stefan came out with a stake, as she turned around. She saw Damon, like Stefan, holding a stake in his hand.

"What are you two doing?"

"We are going to kill you. You almost killed Elena so you are gonna have to die." Damon said cocking his head to the side.

"You should know that I didn't kill her. A man was after us, and I killed him, picked elena up, and ran here." Kayla said truthfully.

Then Elena came out with blood on her shirt. Kayla gasped.

"I didn't hurt her I swear!" she cried with tears going down her face.

"Your an original! You can't be trusted." Damon said in a cold voice.

"Ok then watch this." Kayla said. Then she started floating a picture. They gasped in shock.

Then Damon pinned her against the wall with a stake at her chest.

"Wait!" she cried, "I have something that may help you in the future." she added in her British accent that sounded like her uncle Klaus' and rebeka's.

"What?" Damon snapped.

"White oak ash can kill an original. All it takes is a stake in the heart for me, and you will also have to drink my blood on the left side." she demanded while her voice shaked.