Chapter Eleven How Can We Bring Her Back?

Elijah's POV

"Because he loves her." I said walking over to the both of them. I was pissed off, and then Klaus looked at Damon.

"That shouldn't surprise me, because she is a Petrova. She would have that affect on you."

"Why do you act like you don't care Niklaus? Before you acted like you needed to protect me from anything, and now your acting like you don't care."

"Your right. I don't care. I never did, and I only acted so then I could get your trust." he stated it as if it was simple. Kayla walked up to him, and slapped him in the face. The left side of his face was red from when she slapped him.

"Your an ass. Why did you come back if you didn't care?"

"To kill you." he said then drove a stake through her heart.

"No!" we all shouted, and Kayla started falling, but Damon caught her just in time before she fell to the ground. I looked up, and klaus was gone. I growled, and looked at kayla.

"Wake up Kayla." I said to her. I pulled out the stake, and she didn't wake up.

Kayla's POV

I watched them with tears in my eyes.

"Do you want to go back?" a voice asked. I turned around and there was nothing.

"Do you want to go back?" the voice repeated. The voice sounded familiar. It was a woman's voice.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Tatia, and I'm your many greats grandma from your mothers side. Do you want to go back?" she asked showing herself.

"Yes but how long will I have to wait?" I asked with tears coming down.

"In a few hours." she replied. We both looked down and saw Bella, she was crying. I felt a pang of guilt.

Bella's POV

'Do a seance and ask for Kayla.' a voice in my head said.

"Elijah can you go get me some candles please?" I asked him. He nodded and left.

He came back with the candles, and I lit them. I started in on my seance.

"Kayla? I call on you. You might have a message and I'm hear to listen." I said, and I felt a gust of wind. I opened my eyes, and there was Kayla sitting across from me.

"You right I do have a message." she said cooly.

"Will you tell me?" I asked. She nodded.

"Tell them all I will be back in a few hours. Also that Tatia says good luck."

"Why does she say that?" I asked confused.

"We have a bumpy road up ahead apparently." she said shrugging.

"Alright." I said processing this slowly.

"I must go now. Tell them all I will find my way back with Tatia's help." she reminded me.

"Of course." I said. Then Kayla vanished.

"Well?" Damon asked.

"She will find her way back in a few hours..." I trailed off.

"What?" Elijah asked.

"She said that she will find her way back with Tatia's help."

Then the room filled with awkward silence. I knew the story behind Tatia. She had both Klaus' and Elijah's love back then. He told me about it himself.