Chapter Seventeen Screw You

Elijah's POV

I decided to go home to see if she was there.

...................

I went inside and saw Kayla talking to Rebekah. So I decided to listen in.

"He made me break up with my boyfriend, and so i'm not forgiving him until I think that I should. I know that your listening dad so you might as well just come out."

I walked out now standing my rebekah's side.

"I'm-"

"Don't even start with the apologies! Get this through your head, I won't forgive you until I think I should."

"I'm still sorry." I said sincerely.

"And your still not forgiven." she said and walked off up the stairs.

Kayla's POV

I got home and I was ambushed by my aunt.

"Where were you? We were worried."

"I just went to see my adoptive family to say good-bye." I mumbled.

"You should forgive your father. I mean at least you have one. Some kids don't even have one because their father died, or the child was adopted."

"He made me break up with my boyfriend, and so i'm not forgiving him until I think that I should. I know that your listening dad so you might as well just come out."

He came out, and was now standing by Rebekah's side.

"I'm-"

"Don't even start with the apologies! Get this through your head, I won't forgive you until I think I should."

"I'm still sorry." he said sounding sincere.

"And your still not forgiven." I said and walked off up the stairs, got to my room, and slammed the door, hurrying to my diary.

Dear Diary,

I 'm very mad and that's why the writing is so dark.

Dad forced me to break up with Damon, and everybody wants me to forgive him! What if I don't want to forgive him? Can't they wait until I make my own choice, and not get pressured from them? Will they wait for my answer? I have no answers for these questions, and that's saying something. They should leave me alone or I will leave them and never come back.

I heard something hit my window so I quickly did a spell for privacy and when I looked at the window, I saw Damon. I opened it, and he got in. I wrapped my arms around him, smelling his familiar scent that I loved.

"Damon what are you doing here?" I asked as I pulled away so then I could look at his face. He looked happy to see me as I was him.

"I needed to see you before we all leave the state." he whispered close to tears. I pulled him back and kept hugging him. I felt his tears, and I felt bad. I was even close to tears but I kept strong for Damon.

"Shh." I soothed.

"We might see each other again." I added. Then there was a knock on my door.

"Kayla we are leaving now." I heard Sage's voice. Damon went into my closet and I opened the door.

"Alright. I will be a few. I have to find my Ipod charger and phone charger." I replied smiling a small smile.

"Hurry up then." she said smiling softly at me also. I nodded and she left so I closed the door. I turned to see Damon right there. I pulled him to me and kissed him.

This might even be the last time I kiss him. I thought.

He pulled away to look me me properly and stared into my eyes. I could feel the tears threatening to fall.

3rd Person POV

Some tears fell from both Kayla, and Damon. They didn't want to leave each other, but they had to. They had no choice but to leave.

"I will love you forever." Kayla whispered and kissed him. Damon intensified the kiss, and wrapped an arm around her waist, and the other at the back of her head pulling her closer. Kayla wrapped her arms around his neck and grabbed a fist-full of hair, pulling him closer. They sure would miss this.

They pulled away and peck each other's lips repeatedly until they both pulled apart.

"I love you." they both said in unison. Kayla had her stuff and she turned to the door, but when she turned back to say 'good-bye' he wasn't there. She sighed and opened the door, and went downstairs so then they could leave.

"Where are we moving to?" she asked no on in particular when she got in the living-room.

"The other side of the world for now. We don't know where though." Elijah replied not looking at her. She kinda felt guilty, but she kept her ground. She just nodded.

"Let's go." Finn said after a moment of silence. They got their stuff and left.

Damon got home in time to see that Elena and Stefan were getting bags in the truck. He ran over to help them, and they look at him concerned and he ignored it. He didn't need people coddling him.

They got the stuff in the car, and Elena pulled Damon in for a hug. He was to numb so he didnt hug back until after a few minutes. He was close to tears and he didn't care. He loved her, and he needed to be with her or he would go nuts.

"I'm sorry Damon." Elena whispered,

"It's ok Elena. It was bound to happen anyway." he muttered pulling away. Elena rolled her eyes and got in the car.

"Damon-"

"No Stefan! I love her, and she has to leave me? That's bull! I want to have her back Stefan. If you knew how much I loved her then you would be surprised." Damon stated before getting in the backseat of the car. He didn't want to drive.

Kayla's POV

We were now in the car. I was in the car with Sage, and Finn. I didn't want to be in the same vehical as dad. I had my Ipod so I turned it on. I put my headphones in, and heard 'When You Say Nothing At All.' It made me think about Damon.

Will I ever see him again? Will I ever feel his lips on mine again?

The thoughts made tears come out and Sage looked at me filled with sorrow. I looked out the window so then I wouldn't break down any more.

I tried not to break down, but that's what I did. Sage came and sat in the back with me, and held me close. I cried, and she tried soothing me. I kept crying until half way through the whole trip. I stopped crying and felt very numb.

Elijah's POV

It's all my fault. I could've let Stefan, Elena, and Damon with us but I didn't want to have to worry for their lives. I could hear Kayla, and I hate myself for the pain that she's going through.

"It's not your fault." Bella said grabbing my hand.

"Yes it is. That's why she is in pain is because I'm forcing her to do something that she doesn't want to." I explained feeling more guilty by the second.