Chapter Ten Meeting Death

Elijah's POV

"Where's Klaus?" I asked looking around.

"He went upstairs, and he came back down with Kayla. They most likely are talking." Kol suggested, but I don't believe that.

"Well I'll go look for her then." I said going outside. I caught onto Kayla's scent, but I couldn't find her.

"Damn you Klaus." I muttered under my breath, and caught on her scent again. I followed it, and it ended at the end of the driveway.

I walked the house.

"Klaus and Kayla are gone. They arn't in the woods, and I think that Klaus took her for something."

"Why would he do that?" Kol asked me like I was dumb.

"It takes an original's daughter in order for Klaus' werewolf side to be dormant apparently." my mother muttered.

I sighed and started pacing.

"We will find her don't worry." Bella said walking towards me. She was trying to calm me down.

"I know. I'm just worried is all."

"What the hell is going on?" I heard Damon ask.

"Klaus has Kayla, and he will be making her a sacrifice." I explained to him.

"Then let's get a move on to get her."

"It has to be on a full moon, and a full moon is tonight." Bella said, and sighed. I growled.

"Then Damon has a point. Let's go."

Then there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it.

"Sage what brings you here."

"To see Finn, but I see that you have other things going on. What's going on?"

"Klaus has Kayla, and we are going to get her back."

"Why does he have her?"

"He is going to put his werewolf side dormant, and he is doing it tonight."

"Then let's go." Sage said putting on a brave face.

"I know a witch that can help, but I will have to get her here." Damon stated.

"Then get her." I said nodding to him. Damon got on his phone and started calling a witch.

Damon's POV

I started calling Bonnie, and she picked up.

"Yes Damon?"

"I need your help."

"What is it?"

"It's Klaus. He is going to use his own niece so then he won't be a hybrid anymore." I explained fast.

"Klaus has a niece? Never mind tell me on the way. Pick me up at the town square."

I hung up, and ran out of the door as fast as I could.

Bonnie's POV

I hung up the phone and got my grimoire. I ran out of my house to the town square.

By the time I got there Damon was standing there.

"What took you so long?"

"I grabbed my grimoire first." I said panting.

He turned around.

"Hop on." he demanded. I didn't hesitate and got on his back with the grimoire.