My "BLIND"♥️

Hi friends this is second part of genre"love" I hope you love this 😘😘

Salim(muslim) and  Stella(Christian)
We're in  relationship for 4years ,they decided to marry. But when they said this their families denied their proposal of marriage due to their caste.

 But when they said this their families denied their proposal of marriage due to their caste

Both Salim& Stella fought for their love and got register marriage.They used to have a happy married life.

But there was a sad news for the couple that Stella can't give birth to a child.Taking this as advantage Salim parents asked him  to leave her and have another marriage.

When Stella got to know this "she started to cry she was unable to control",but she adviced him  to leave her "atleast he will be happy".

Salim asked their parents politely to leave  from here and said "who said there is no child for me "she is my child,friend every thing, I don't need any child,and he asked her "Oh my love never think about this I am always with you and I will".

He asked her one thing "if same thing happen with me will you leave me???"
"She said no my dear"then how you expect that from me to leave you.....

They started their new journey..

After two years .......

Salim on behalf of office work went out of City,at the same time Stella had a skin disease slowly she began to loose her beauty.......

She was never afraid of disease but she was worried how Salim treat her.

While Salim is returning he met with an accident his eyes were damaged and  he lost his eye sight.

Instead of their disabilities both of them had their life so beautiful ..."Salim don't know about her disease",she also never treated hin as a blind.

One fine morning Stella fell down from stairs and she was dead ....

When Salim got to know this he was unable to control his flow of tears,her death brought him a great sorrow but he didn't show it because she never wanna him to cry.

He finished all her last rites and decided to leave the town....

Next day his friend came to his home and asked ,now there is no Stella to hold your hand and walk along with you,there is no one to share your silence ,there is no one in your loneliness my friend..

Then Salim removed his spects and said that I am not blind,but just pretended as blind.

But why his friend asked???

He said if she  know that I could see her ugliness the it would  pained her more than her disease,I just wanna see and keep her happy .

Sometimes it is good to act as blind and ignore one another's disabilities , ignoring small things makes life easier and happy...

Conclusion
Nothing can stop the true love , finally the celebration of love  matters. Love need not be stay for 100years but it should sound for 100years.♥️♥️♥️♥️

Note:"Friends!! A video in face book made me to write this story I hope you guys like and please vote for this"