"Touché chika." I chuckled.

Her attention was on someone behind me and I turned to see Lash glaring, and that girl Emily waving Ariel over. Or at least I figured it was Ariel.

'Only because we know that girl would rather throw herself in a dumpster than invite me to their table.'

I looked back at Ariel and saw her staring with her eyes glazed over.

'She's mind-linking someone.' I shrugged and started eating my food, but jumped when she growled loudly. Startled I saw plenty of people staring at us cause they heard the power in her growl.

"My brother is such an idiot." I nodded.

"Can't argue with that logic." She laughed. "He telling you to come to the cool kids table?"

She scoffed and popped a carrot in her mouth. "More like demanding and yelling. God I get that I'm his Beta but why does he have to be so rude?"

"He just wants the best for you, and is trying to be a good big bro."

"Why are you defending him!? I mean that's so pathetic!" I growled lowly.

"Trust me! It's the last thing I want to do, but I also care about you. You really shouldn't be around someone like me."

She looked at me, her jaw tight. "Your my best friend," she spoke not looking at me. "And omega or not that's not gonna change." I nodded and put my hand over hers.

"I know. And I appreciate it ."

She smiled. "Any time chicka."

Suddenly she growled again.

'OKAY! Shut up!' I heard her yelling in my head.

'Ouch, there's the headache!' I thought annoyed.

"Hey, I gotta go see what the all high and mighty Alpha wants. Come with me?" She held out her hand and gave me the face.

"Not the face, please not the face Ariel!"

"Please please please!" I shook my head.

"No! So you can drag me over there like yesterday, and I have to sit there and listen to everyone tell what a loser I am, and how I'm ruining your powered reputation along with Lash's? No way!" By the end she was glaring.

"Fine. Fair enough. I'll be back."

'Lets go mermaid!' I heard Lash's angry voice in my head.

"Impatient isn't he?" Ariel said and winked at me before following her brothers orders. I kept eating until I heard whispering all around me.

'What the...?' I turned around and saw what the fuss was about. There walked in Hunter and another guy who looked so much like him. Almost like twins except Hunter was a little bit shorter. 'Maybe that's his cousin?? The one with the mate?' I couldn't stop staring as I watched them go to the lunch line together.

'Are you seeing the hot goodness I'm seeing?' Ariel's voice sounded off in my head.

I turned my mind-link on. 'I think everyone in the lunch room sees what you see.' I heard her laugh.

'Haha yea true that. Boy would I love to do that? The shorter ones name is Hunter Robins. Total hottie and single. Don't know much about him.'

I chocked on a fry at the comment of "doing" Hunter.

'You okay?'

I nodded even thought she wasn't there.

'The other ones name is Ryder I believe, hot too but sadly he has a mate. I don't even know her.'