Amberlee found herslef wandering towards Maeve Lannister who smiled at her in greeting. "How long do you think it will take for someone to notice Tyrion is missing?" Maeve asked her sister in law innocently.

Amberlee shrugged. "It's hard to tell. To tell the truth, even I noticed Tyrion is missing and I seldom ever speak with him."

Amberlee's relationship with the Dwarf of Casterly Rock was odd. He would often be gone from the Red Keep for hours on end in brothels and would seldom ever be seen. Tyrion depended upon Amberlee to keep his brother and sisters occupied so they didn't come looking for him.

"Take me to your crypt. I want to pay my respects." King Robert Baratheon, the large heavyset man, was highly revered throughout the Seven Kingdoms although one wouldn't know it by the look of his beard.

Cersei appeared to be agitated by his request. "We've been riding for a month, my love. Surely the dead can wait." Jaime approached his wife and sister by the horses gently placing his hand on Amberlee's back.

The King disregarded his wife's statement. "Ned." Amberlee looked to her brother in agitation. Ned glanced towards Cersei apologetically before following after his friend.

"Where's the Imp?" Little Arya Stark asked causing Cersei to backtrack towards Jaime and Maeve.

"Where is our brother?" Both siblings shrugged in response. "Go and find the little beast. Amberlee, come walk with me." Jaime looked from his sister to his wife suspicious of Cersei before sighing and nudging Amberlee to follow her.

"Of course, Cersei." Amberlee smiled graciously and took her arm as they began their stroll. She noticed Sansa looking lovingly towards Joffrey. "It seems my niece is quite taken with Joffrey."

"It appears so." Cersei paused for a moment before continuing. "Amberlee, I would like to apologize. I have not been the best sister in law as of late. Robert has just been..."

"Robert." Amberlee smirked as she began to chuckle.

"Yes, I'm afraid there isn't much else to excuse my behaviour." Cersei smiled genuinely as they neared the broken tower. Amberlee noticed that it still looked beautiful regardless of its state.
***

TORIA BARATHEON WANDERED AROUND WINTERFELL ARM IN ARM WITH HER SISTER, MARLENA

TORIA BARATHEON WANDERED AROUND WINTERFELL ARM IN ARM WITH HER SISTER, MARLENA. She and Marlena were the closest of the siblings. Both sisters were close with Joffrey which often often caused conflict between them, but they always celbrated their differences and grew closer through each disagreement.

Both sisters entered the feast with grace that attracted every single young man in the Great Hall. Sansa Stark had apparently been betrothed to Joffrey which neither sister appreciated. Marlena and Toria both locked eyes with their mother who was watching the father with disgust.

Robb Stark and Theon Greyjoy approached the two prompting the sisters to smile. Robb turned to Marlena and Theon to Toria.

"My princess." Theon smirked at Toria causing her to roll her eyes.