I know. Another A/N.

Hey Guys! I'm sorry it's been so long. I've had a crazy time with school and different things. I'll be updating pretty soon. Check out my other books. 

Stuck - TWD, Glenn

While running from mean kids in Atlanta, Little Harley Cricket Ross, hides in a very fancy sports car. Unexpectedly, a huge wave of walkers sweeps over Atlanta, killing almost everyone. Forced to stay hidden in the car, Harley hides. One day, Glenn, a man looking for the perfect car to use as a distraction, finds the little girl hiding in the back. He takes her back to his camp. How will things turn out? Will little Harley survive?

 How will things turn out? Will little Harley survive?

Free - TWD

Florence Baker, lost her family when Walkers over ran her farm. Her mother, father, cousins, aunts, uncles, all killed. She wandered around until she was found by Merle. She thought she was safe. She thought she had found another family. She was wrong. Flora found out many dark secrets. She knew what the governor really cared about. Power. Andrea, and Michonne get brought to Woodbury, and find the 14 year old girl. Will they help her get free? Can they help her? Will they learn the Governors secrets?

 Will they help her get free? Can they help her? Will they learn the Governors secrets?