I have a fan?

A/n
Thank you for 141 reads!!! I did not expect that! I'm just gonna go somewhere and freak out!

-Clair's POV-

I woke up in a hospital bed surrounded by sleeping boys. Wait, Why am I in the hospital? Just kidding, I'm pretty sure I didn't hurt my head. The doctor walked in.

"You're awake." the doctor said.

The boys started to wake up. They looked up at the doctor, as he was about to continue talking.

"Clair, when was the last time you ate without throwing up?"

"I don't know, maybe two or three days ago." I answered truthfully.

"In that case, you need to eat regularly. You don't eat enough and when you suddenly eat again your body wants to reject whatever you are trying to put in it. I suggest you drink water after every bite you take. You can leave whenever you're ready." He said and walked out of the room.

"We were really worried about you!" Luke exclaimed. 

I pushed my wobbly self off the bed, and Daniel grabbed my arm.

"Easy there, I got some sunglasses for you, the papz are going crazy out there." He informed me while looking into my eyes. 

"Thank you Daniel." I hugged him and started crying, I honestly felt horrible for dragging these guys to the hospital, especially with their schedules.

"What's wrong, love?" Harry questioned worriedly. 

I shook my head, I want them to ditch me and send me back to where I came from. Daniel rubbed circles on my back. 

"You can tell us." He whispered in my ear.

"Can you pl-pl-please give me a ride back to the orphanage?" I reguested them sorrowfully. 

"What!?!?" Luke shouted in pure disbelief. 

"Luke keep it down!" Harry whisper yelled while shoving a hand in front of Luke's mouth.

"No! What the hell? Why?!?" Luke fought against the hand. 

They were all looking at me with anger in their eyes. I took a deep breath. Honestly, if this wasn't a serious situation, I would definitely make a horrible joke about them looking at me like I'm a demon from supernatural. 

"Simon adopted me, he is my father or something, but I feel like you are the ones taking care of me and I don't want that. I am not your responsibility! I didn't ask for any of this. The paparazzi, the crazy fans who hates me, and especially not the hate pages of me on Facebook. And I already told you at the radio station - I'm a pain in the ass." I felt exhausted after my small speech, and my shoulders sagged. 

"No, no, no you're not! Simon is a busy man and I honestly don't know why he adopted you, but despite all of that we all love you! You are the sister we didn't know we needed. We have haters too! We asked for the fame though." Luke looked truly heartbroken. 

"You have a lot of fans! And all your fans hate me, and I don't even know why!" 

"They're just jealous, and a little jealousy can be healthy sometimes. It will sooner or later help them mature and realize that you are a sister to us, nothing else." Harry explained. 

"Don't leave us because of them! Then you're giving them what they want!" Luke was starting to pull at his hair in pure frustration.

Luke is right. I'm so selfish. They clearly care about me and I just destroy everything I touch.

"I'm sorry." I sighed in defeat. 

"So you're leaving us!?!?" Daniel yelled now in utter shock. 

"What? No, that was not what I meant! I'm just sorry for all I've done! I'm not gonna leave you!"

"Thank god! You almost gave me a heart attack." He jumped at me, giving me a bonecrushing hug. 

"Group hug!" Harry yelled.

"Now let's get some food in you." Daniel said.

I nodded and walked with them towards the exit of the hospital. I put the sunglasses on.

"I almost died in there, if she was gonna leave I don't know what I would have done. Honestly. It's nice living with a girl. You guys are the true pain in the ass here." Brad joked and Conner punched him playfully.

We exited the hospital and there was flashes everywhere and screaming fans. I heard someone call my name, and of course i turned towards the voice out of reflex. When I had turned, I saw a little girl waving at me. I let go of Daniels arm and the boys stopped. I walked towards the little girl and squatted down to her height. 

"Hello, what's your name sweetie?" I asked.

"Emma." She answered shyly. Her voice was so light and cute it almost made me squeal. 

"How old are you?"

"Five." she said and held her five fingers in the air.

"You're such a big girl!" Emma nodded enthusiastically, my heart hurt. 

"You are so pretty, can I have your autograph?" Seriously someone get me a casket, I just died of adorableness. 

"Of course, but you are the prettiest one here, don't tell anybody!" I finished with a whisper, gave her my autograph and gave her a hug.

"You are the prettiest." she said.

"Nope, not as pretty as you princess." I kissed her on the cheek and said goodbye.

I walked towards Daniel who was smiling. We jumped in the car and they were all staring at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Oh nothing." They all looked away but i soon caught them staring at me again.

"Is there something on my face?" I was genuinly confused. 

"No, no." Michael answered.

"Please tell me! What's the matter?" I begged.

"You were just so sweet with that little girl, it was adorable." Daniel said.

I smiled. We headed home and met Simon. He was sitting in the living room with management and a bodyguard. What is going on here?

//
BREAKFAST

CLIFFHANGER!
Thanks for reading please vote!
Comment and let me know what you think!
I'm still freaking out! 141 reads it's INZAYN! See what I did there?
K. Bye.