A day with 5sos

- Clair's POV -

It was morning. I still remember Simon's face when we told him what Cameron did. Simon assured us that he would do everything in his power, to make sure they never got out of prison. I took a shower and did the usual stuff. Today I wore blue skinny ripped jeans, a black tight cropped top and a flannel. I walked downstairs and Daniel and Luke couldn't take their eyes off of me. Cute, but also uncomfortable. Louis smacked them in the back of their heads, and they snapped out of their little trance.

"Good morning." Michael said and smiled.

"Morning." I smiled back.

"So, we were wondering if you wanted to spend the day with us?" He asked with his eyes full of hope.

"Sure, but who is 'us'?"

"Oh right, me, Calum, Luke and Ashton."

"Okay, I would love that."

"Great, grab your jacket cause' we are going to the-" He stopped and looked at Ashton, Calum and Luke "Where exactly are we going?" He asked looking at Luke.

"The radio station, we have an interview with you." Luke answered.

"Me? Nah I don't think so." I shrugged.

"It's true, Simon set it up, he wants you to be more public. You haven't been out since-" I cut him off.

"Please don't mention it."

"Sorry."

I grabbed a piece of bread and took a bite. I started to think about that awful night. I could feel my stomach turn and I quickly jumped up, and ran to the bathroom to threw up. I felt someone rubbing my back soothingly. It was Daniel.

"It's disgusting." I said while I slid down the wall and hid my face in my hands.

"It's nature, we've all been there." He assured me and pulled me into a hug. He lead me into the kitchen.

"You okay?" Luke asked with concerned eyes. The other boys looked concerned too.

"Never better." I answered and faked a smile. I could see on their faces, they didn't buy any of it. Michael cleared his throat lead the way to the limo, which was picking us up. We arrived to the radio station ten minutes later.

"Claire, be prepared. They can ask some quite personal questions." Michael informed me.

"Great." I said again with a fake enthusiasm.

We entered the radio station and got all set up. They counted down 3, 2. 1 and we were live.

The radio host started out calmly. 

"So Clair, we have a lot of question from the boys' fans to you. So you are gonna answer them today, am I right?"

I just nodded.

"Great, the first question, how is it to have Simon as a father?"

"Uhm, uhm, it's great." What do you even answer to that? 

"Okay then? Then, how is it to live with so many boys?"

"That's really great too, they're all really nice." All the boys were smiling at this statement. 

"We are gonna ask you a little more daring question  now. The boy you slapped at the mall, what did he do?"

I froze. Luke grabbed my hand under the table.

"He whistled at me and I told him that I wasn't a dog. Then he got really inappropriate, he tried to kiss me and I slapped him."

"Ladies and gentlemen, that's what we call girl power. Boys, how is it to live with Clair?"

"It's awesome, she's just a lovely lady." Michael answered with a smile. 

"I agree, and she's really beautiful too." Calum agreed with Michael. 

"It's great, she's really down to earth and she's not really trying to impress any of us, which I really like." Ashton confirmed the previous statements, but elaborated a bit more. 

"Yeah it's really great, we love her." Luke rounded of the answer to the question. 

I blushed at their incredibly sweet comments about me.

"Do you agree Clair? Are you a great person to live with?" The host asked me. 

"Oh god no, I'm a pain in the ass. Excuse my language."

We were all laughing and the boys were on the edge of tears. Honestly, I was just telling the truth. I wouln't want to live with me. 

"Thank you for joining us here today. And that 5 seconds of summer and Clair Cowell!"

--

We walked back to the limo and decided to go out for lunch. We ate at nandos and Michael took a lot of picture so he could tease Niall. I took a bite of my burger and I started having a weird feeling again. My stomach was turning again.

"Excuse me." I said and literally ran to the bathroom and threw up. I only took one bite. Something is wrong, I'm starving but I can't keep anything down. I guess I'll just try again. I walked back to our table.

"Are you alright?" Calum asked "you don't look so good." Thanks fam, that's a confident booster right there. 

"Yeah I'm alright." I answered and took another bite. It's happening again. I tried my hardest to keep it down, I didn't want anyone to know.

"Clair?" Luke asked. They all stopped eating and looked at me. I just nodded, I couldn't speak. I couldn't keep it down any longer and I ran to the bathroom again. I felt someone holding my hair and rubbing circles on my back. It was Luke and Michael. I tried to stand up, but I felt weak and my ribs really hurt. Michael and Luke took my arms, put them over their shoulders and supported my waist. They practically dragged me out to the limo. Ashton and Calum were right behind us.

When we got home they dragged me into the house. My head was pounding. What is happening? I was really scared.

"What happened to her?!" Daniel asked, almost shouting in panic.

"I'm not sure, she kept throwing up." Luke answered panicking.

And that's the last thing I remember, before everything went black.

//

I'm sorry I haven't written in a while, I suck! Btw 104 readings?!?! That's inzayn!(see what I did there?) if you want a dedication or have anything you would like me to read just leave a comment! And of course feel free to ask me anything!

I'm currently writhing on 2 other fanfictions if you would like to read them, spotlight and the internship.

I have a question for you, would you rather have a pet unicorn or a pet dragon? Random I know.

I love you!

Vote if you want to.