Adopted?

Do not read this! It's absolutely awful! But if you're not taking my piece of advice then good luck. - future me

- Clair's POV -

I was having a nightmare, again. I've had them every night since it all started. The abuse. It was all just flashbacks of my dad, holding me in positions I didn't like. I couldn't do much, I wasn't that old at the first time it happened, and I didn't know what it was. All I knew at the time, was that it hurt.

"Clair!" I was slowly stirring in my peaceful slumber, sort of peaceful.

"Wake up! You're having a nightmare!"

The voice sounded familiar, and I realized it was my foster mom at the orphanage.

I woke up, scared to death. "What's happening?!"I screamed.

"You were having one of your pointless nightmares again! I'm sick and tired of you screaming all the time! So shut up!" My foster mom walked out of my room and slammed the door.

I glanced at the clock and it was nine a.m. I better get ready, it's visiting day today.

I completely forgot to introduce myself. I'm Claire Smith. My last name used to be Johnson, but I didn't want be left with any reminding of my biological family, so I changed it to something as cliché as "Smith". I'm 17, I have long brown naturally curly hair, brown eyes and I'm 5'2. Well back to reality.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, put on some skinny ripped jeans, a plain tank top in black and some black wedges. I thereafter put on some foundation, mascara, eyeliner and lip balm. My look wasn't too 'over-the-top', but still enough for me to feel like I looked fine and presentable. 

I walked down the stairs and was met by some evil eyes staring at me. I heard people whisper with their roommates: "why is she always dressed like that?" "I love her style, but I hate her!". Nothing like a good ol' diss to make your morning great. I don't have a roommate, most people in here hates me and those who don't, well let's just say they stay clear of me in fear of becoming associated with me, which would most likely result in becoming a walking target like yours truly. 

I hated the way people talked about me, and the treatment that keeps being thrown my way.  I couldn't take it anymore, I was on the verge of tears, so I just ran upstairs and cried into my pillow before anyone could see. 

I heard a voice calling my name, actually yelling my name. 

"Clair, get down here, young lady! We are getting some important visitors today!" I knew it was my foster mom, who else? 

I wiped my tears away, fixed my make up and went back down. I knew I wasn't getting adopted. I've been adopted 7 times but they always end up returning me, because they get tired of my screaming at night, and just get tired of me in general.

I reached the living room, sat down, plugged in my earphones and started listening to music. Suddenly I heard some of the girls screaming something along the lines of: "Oh my actual god,  it's the Janoskians!", "It's Simon Cowell!", "I love you Luke!" ,"Marry me Jai!". Some of the girls caught me staring and they immediately pushed me away and told me how worthless I was, and my chances of being adopted are zero to none. 

I snuck away as fast as I could up to my room and plugged in my earphones again.

- Simon's POV -

My cat just passed away. The moment I thought about that, I was thinking to myself  - I need to get another pet - but then I realized, I needed to get something more than just a pet. Maybe a child? I immediately called all the boys: One direction, the Vamps, 5 seconds of summer and last the Janoskians. They are the newest group I had taken to me, so I could maketheir music career come true.