One hell of a night

This chapter contains sexual content, I'm not even sure if it is sexual at all but just in case, I warned you.

- Clair's POV -

We were on our way to the mall. Those crazy fans were seriously starting to get on my nerves. The walk to the care was horrible, and I think I lost some of my hair. Okay, I definitely lost some of my hair. If this keeps up, I'm going to be bald when I reach my twenties and look like a thumb.  Finally we reached our designated destination, the mall.

"Are you coming, Clair?" Daniel asked, popping his head back into the car after exiting. I needed a break, maybe I could just stay in the car? 

"I think I'm just gonna stay here, if that's alright with you." I answered.

"Yeah ,Okay, Paul our bodyguard is just outside, so if you need anything or change your mind, just ask Paul to go with you."

"Okay, thanks."

The boys have been gone for like 20 minutes, and I was getting bored out of my mind, so why not go in and explore the mall a little? I opened the car door, exited and I grabbed Paul by the arm. He guided me, alright, maybe a bit more like dragged me through the crazy crowd of fans. One of them asked to get a picture with me, which took me by surprise. I should have known something was up with her. As soon as I got close to her, her expression changed from an innocent one, to one of pure hatred. She slapped me across the face near my eye. I was shocked to my core. 

"Why did you do that?" I asked, my eyes wide. 

"Because you are a disgusting slut, stay away from them!" She shouted at me. 

"Why the hell did you want a picture then?" If you googled 'confusion' at this exact moment, a big picture of me would propably pop up. 

"Because, I need to remember what you look like so I can slap you again the next time i see you!" With that she stalked away from me. 

--

I walked past a mirror outside of the hair salon. My eye was red, not purple or blue just red. Paul and I went to the nearest shop we could find to purchase a pair of sunglasses. When we walked back out of the shop, I heard some guys whistle at me. This was my last straw. I speed-walked towards them. 

"Stop whistling at me, I'm not a dog!" I yelled.

"Really? you did react to the whistle though." One of the smartasses retorted, his friends snickered with him. He did have a point though, damn it. 

"Calm down, babe I'm Cameron. This is jack, Nash and Jake." The guy named Cameron introduced. 

"You don't call someone babe the first time you introduce yourself. I'm not your babe."

Cameron grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. He tried to kiss me but I slapped him in the face. This seemed to anger him, which scared me. 

"Paul!" I shouted for him to come rescue me. I had definitely taken on more than I could handle. 

Paul came running, pushed Cameron away from me and led me to the car. Of course I dropped my sunglasses. Paul handed me his. I put them on just as the boys entered the car.

"Is that Paul's sunglasses?" Jai asked, he pointed towards the sunglasses on my face. 

"Yes, uh, yes it is." I answered. Back to stuttering now, are we? 

"Why are you wearing them?"

"It got a little sunny outside, so I asked if I could borrow them."

"But it's raining?"

"I guess we can expect a rainbow appearing soon." I tried to smile at him, but I think it looked more like a grimace. 

All of our phones beeped at once. Oh crap, there were pictures and videos of the girl who slapped me, and the guy I slapped.

"Take the sunglasses off!" Luke (5sos) demanded.

I took the sunglasses off.

"It's not that bad, she didn't hit me that hard." I tried to explain the situation, like, it could have been worse, right? 

Daniel lifted my chin to further inspect my eye.

"Who's the guy you slapped?" Daniel questioned me. 

"I don't now, but his name is Cameron."

"Then why did you slap him?"

"Just watch the video." I sighed heavily. 

"I swear to god if we had been there, we would have beaten the shit out of them. All of them."

I guess I can count on the boys.

--

When we got home, the other boys already got home (the Vamps and One direction). Just as we stepped in they started shouting out questions from left and right. 

"What the hell happened?", "Who was that guy?", "why were you alone?", "What about your eye?", "Why did the girl slap you?"

They were giving me a headache. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Were they expecting someone? As soon as Ashton opened itm he got knocked down by four guys with guns. The gunmen made us all back up. And they grabbed Ashton and threw him at the boys. One of the gunmen grabbed my arm, while they all removed their mask. It was the douchebags fromt the mall. 

"Let go of her!" Daniel yelled.

"No, what are you gonna do about it?" Cameron laughed in his face.

The other three guys pointed their guns at the boys.

"Exactly, you can't do anything." Cameron yelled mockingly. 

He walked towards me and tried to kiss me again. I pushed him away. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever. 

"Come on babe, we all know you're a little loose when it comes to this kind of stuff!" He yelled in at my face "take your shirt off!"

"What?! No!" I said while laughing, no way he is being serious. "Are you kidding me?"

"Does it look like I'm kidding? Take. It. Off!" He pointed the gun at my head.

If I had a croissant, I sure would have dropped it by now. I took my shirt off and began to cry in self-pity. This was so embarrassing. Cameron grabbed my face and proceeded to shout at me again. 

"I. Said. All. Of. It!"

"I'm not taking off my bra, please don't do this." I pleaded sobbing.

"Doesn't look like you've got much of a choice." he said and slapped me.

"Come one guys, it's enough!" Harry shouted, he was not playing along with their games any longer. 

"Shut up!" Cameron screamed like a banshee "Take it off!". Man was he getting hysterical. 

"Can I at least turn around?" I asked him calmly, my voice trembling.

"Sure, whatever."

I took off my bra, and tried to the best of my ability to cover myself with my hands and arms. 

"Why are you doing this?" I refused to look at him anymore. 

"Because no one ever rejects me!"

He pulled me into him and smelled my hair like a lunatic. I couldn't escape, he was too strong.

"Now!" I heard Luke yell.

The boys had come up with a plan of attack, while the gunmen were a bit distracted by my situation. They kicked the guns out of their hands and knocked them out. I ran over to Daniel and Luke. Daniel gave me his shirt and hugged me tightly. After that they called the cops. I was crying really hard. The cops were there within five minutes and of course there were cameras. That was one hell of a night.

//

Simon returns in the next chapter. Thanks for reading again! LOVE YOU! I would really like some feedback btw, so comment, vote or whatever! K. Bye 💕