The lights flickered and shut down in seconds.

"This can't be good," Raph said.

Mizuki's heart dropped. "Donnie..." She dropped the slice on the table and rushed out to where she last left Donnie at, the three other brothers following behind her. They found him standing outside the stage over a broken remote in a panic.

"Donnie, what did you do?" She practically yelled.

Loud screaming instantly came from behind the curtains of the stage, stopping Donnie from answering her. Mizuki and the turtles stepped up onto the stage and gasped at the sight a few meters from them.

A larger robotic creature in a white suit towered over April and the little kids, who are screaming in fear, the claws about to get them. Mizuki growled and jumped off the stage, landing on the ground, and threw her unfurled fans at him. They both hit him and flew back at her hands. The attack caught the robot's attention and glanced at her.

"Leave those children alone!" She demanded. The kids saw their chance of escape and followed April, who guided them towards the exit.

"Bon giorno, Mizuki!" The robot stalked towards her, a red eye gleaming.

"He knows my name?!" She yelled in confusion.

"He knows my name, too, but you don't wanna know how!" April called.

Raph appeared out of nowhere and slammed his fist and fonta on the robot's cheek. Albearto got back up from the floor, and his upper body turned around to face him and the others ready for battle.

"We'll fix it, April," Raph smirked. "He may have the crazy, but we have the numbers. Go ahead and bounce if you need to."

"Don't leave, I haven't handed out the party invitations yet," Albearto chuckled darkly. Dozens of wires sprung out from Albearto's mouth and connected with the other two robots on stage, who came to life from his wires and stood with him in front of the group.

"Uh, he's bringing the robots to life," Donnie said nervously.

"No sweat, still got this," Raph smirked, placing his hands on his hips.

Albearto's head turned towards the whack-the-mole game and wires sprung out from his mouth again. They connected with the game, causing small moles to jump out and growl.

"Uh, you didn't have plans right now, did you, April?" Raph asked April nervously.

"Oh, I'm staying," she laughed. "I am the Party Captain, and I am saving Timmy's party from disaster."

A young scream caught her and Mizuki's attention. They whipped around and saw Timmy and another kid ambushed by the moles from the whack-the-mole game.

"Right after I save Timmy," April finished.

"Not without me," Mizuki unfurled her weapons and grinned.

The turtles and girls charged forward towards the robots, grunting in determination. April and Mizuki dodged the robots, skidding across the floor, and rushed towards the kids.

Dozens of gophers from the whack-the-mole game surrounded the two children, snarling and showing their sharp teeth. Mizuki rushed forward and kicked away the ones near the younger kid and picked him up. April grabbed Timmy and held him safely in her arms and stepped up onto the whack-the-mole game.

Mizuki prepared her fans and smirked. "You might want to close your eyes tight, little one," she said to the child who clung onto her in the back. "It's about to get messy." The child nodded and held onto her.