The turtles and Mizuki jumped from the apartment roof and landed near where the old woman mutant had gone through. They stood up near the wall and stared it down.

Raph went to use the same motion as the old woman did, but Leo stepped up in front of him. "Step aside, let's put the prettiest face first," he said, rubbing his hand through his head.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Raph replied.

"Why? If anyone's gonna get us inside, it's me."

Leo used the movement of his hand as the old woman. The skull on the wall blew raspberry at him in response. Mizuki giggled and covered her mouth.

"Nice try, pretty boy," Raph laughed. He gently shoved Leo aside and moved his hand in the same motion as before.

The portal opened up at his command. "Awesome!" Mikey said.

The turtles and Mizuki, whose hand is being held by Donnie, jumped through the gateway and stopped as they got through. They gasped at the sight in front of them.

Various mutants sat at different tables, chatting away, while waiters walked by without noticing them. Donnie and Mikey walked forward, but Raph stopped them by lifting them up by the backs of their shells.

"All right, all right. Everybody be cool," Raph told them. "This is our first time in a classy restaurant, uh, establishment."

Mizuki saw that Leo is not there with them. "Wait, where's Leo?"

"Hey, I'm over here," Leo called, his head stuck through the half-closed portal. "This wall is definitely broken."

Mizuki shook her head, chuckling, and she, Donnie, and Mikey pulled him through the entrance.

"Hm, a table. What do we do?" Raph questioned his brothers and Mizuki.

"Okay, be cool," Donnie told them. "I think we just sit at it and ask for stuff."

"Uh, like regular people?" Mikey asked.

"I think here, we are regular," Donnie nodded.

The three turtles walked towards the table Raph spotted. Mizuki saw Leo looking at a doorway with a sign above, "Prove You're A Champion".

"Leo?" She called to him.

"You know what, you just go with them. I'll catch up," Leo waved at her and walked towards the doorway.

Mizuki reluctantly stared off to where Leo had gone and followed behind Donnie and the others. She sat down near Donnie and calmly sat up straight. She looked at the purple bandana turtle out of the corner of her eye and smiled at him lightly. Donnie beamed back at her reassuringly.

A slim lizard mutant walked towards their table with a notepad. "What can I get getcha, fellas?"

Mizuki viewed the restaurant with astonishment while the boys ordered their own pizza. When the lizard waitress looked to Mizuki next, her eyes narrowed at her.

"Don't worry about her," Mikey spoke up. "She's a good friend of ours."

"Okay, well, what are you gonna have, sweetheart?" The waitress asked her, still eyeing her with suspicion.

"Um, do you have any smaller pizza? A regular, perhaps?" Mizuki said.

"We got some, yeah," the lizard mutant nodded. "Well, your order's gonna be right out, fellas."

As soon as the lizard waitress walked away, Mizuki felt eyes staring at her. The patrons in the eatery saw her sitting with mutant turtles, others looking uncomfortable at her intentions. Mizuki shifted in her seat nervously, in hopes of trying to avoid their gazes. Donnie noticed this and protectively wrapped his arm around her while staring at the patrons as if he was telling them something. The mutants seem to understand his language, for they went back to whatever they were doing. Mizuki looked up at him and smiled at him.