They zoomed past the party above and headed for another building instead. One by one, the turtles released themselves from the line and dove toward the pool.

"Cow..."

"A..."

"Bun..."

"Ga!"

"Cannonball!" The brothers yelled as they made various poses before they hit the water. A large wave erupted from the turtles' impact.

April whooped as she recorded the event and got splashed from the wave the brothers made. Despite being drenched from the water that got splashed greatly out of the pool, she cheered in triumph. The turtles cheered and jumped in victory.

"You must be this rad to ride that ride," Mikey commented and pointed at himself.

"Uh, based on our velocity and entry angle, I concur," Donnie said as he typed in the results on his arm device. "We rad."

"You guys crushed it!" April cheered the brothers. "Give me five! Or three."

The turtles jumped out of the pool, gave April 'high threes', and whooped excitedly.

"We couldn't have done it without you, April," Raph grinned. "Our girl with the plan."

"And keys to the roof," Leo smirked as he held out the keys he took from April's jacket pocket. April smiled and took the keys from him.

"Let's go bungee dunk on the hoops at Rucker Park," Mikey suggested, wrapping his arm around April's neck.

"Game on!" April accepted. "Just one thing first."

"'Wet Floor,'" she first put up a sign, which said 'Wet Floor'. She then placed another sign, reading 'Dry Pool' near the pool. "And 'Dry Pool'."

"Our work here is done," she proudly placed her hands on her hips. "Donnie, can I hitch a ride?"

"No probbles," Donnie turned around, pointing at his back.

April hopped on his back. At her motion, a seat with handles appeared out of his techno shell, with floating devices underneath her. The brothers and April whooped and started to leap off the building towards their destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the dog-cat animal stopped near a construction building as soon as it realized it lost its chasers. It sat on the dirt and whined in fear.

Unbeknownst to the creature, it had been followed by its savior from earlier.

The young figure jumped from above the building and landed softly where the creature is, who didn't notice her at the moment. She slowly stood up from the ground before she pulled off the cloth away from her face.

The girl has light-dark blue hair wrapped in a long braid, leading down to her waist, large almond-shaped eyes, a small nose, and full lips. She has a golden locket around her neck, shining in the moonlight.

Her eyes landed on the vial around the dog-cat animal's neck and widened.

"The vial," she whispered. She slowly approached it, reaching for the vial tied around its neck.

The creature saw her, however, and growled at her. Luckily, she stepped back cautiously.

"I'm not here to hurt you," she softly said. "I only want the vial, to protect it."

She reached for it again more slowly, but the dog-like creature growled and slashed her hand, leaving only a small gash.

The girl yelped in agony and protectively cradled her hand. Groaning, she uncurled her other hand to find three little cuts on her hand. She stared back at the small animal, sighing in determination.