Heart 23

TYLER IN MM JESUSSSSSSSSSS! lol

Diamond

"Babyyyyyy Tyler, Babyyyyyy Tyler!" Ma cooed as she came into my room. Tj was fully awake as he laid on my bed with a smile on his face.

"Ma, call him Tj. I want us to get use to that" I spoke truthfully.

"Diamond.. girl bye now give me my grand baby" She said swooping him up into her arms. She began planting kisses on his cheek, which was a cute.

Ma began to smirk at me as I sat up in the bed. A smirk remained on her face and I finally said "What?"

"You know what" She replied.

My eyes widen with a fake smile. "Um... no"

"Ya' baby daddy coming into town..." She replied.

I sucked my teeth.

"Girl bye don't even act like that. You know you've missed him! You haven't seen him since Christmas!" She said.

I began to blush just thinking about Ty. That dude will be the death of me I swear.

There's one thing that troubles me about us being apart.

Cheating.

Tyler has had many problems in the past with cheating. I try my best not to think of it, but I can't help it but I do trust him.

"I'll keep him tonight so you two can go out" She said as she made silly faces at Tj.

"Awhhhh reallyy? and while I am at class. Mommy you the best!" I smiled.

Today class was from eleven to twelve forty five. Which is not that bad, they told me Ty should be here. So when I get out class I'm looking forward to that.

Ma took Tj to go feed him and I took the chance to get ready for my day. Today I decided on wearing a long black and white striped T- Shirt dress and red converses. Once I put my hair in a high bun I grabbed my tote and began walking downstairs.

"Look at my greedy baby!" I said as I saw TJ sitting in his high chair with food all over his mouth. I grabbed one of his towels and wiped his mouth.

"Ma, what you feed him?" I asked just out of curiosity.

"Some grits.. with egss... and chopped up bacon, mixed up all together"

"what?!" I said. "He ate all of it?" I questioned.

"Sure did! You know he greedy" She laughed then walked back into the living room.

I went into the refrigerator, getting me a bottle of Sunny D and went over to Tj.

"Bye baby" I said as I placed a kiss on his cheek. "I love youu!"

He began speaking his "language" and I placed a kiss on his forehead then left the kitchen.

"Ma I'm gone!"

I grabbed my car keys then exited the house. Once inside the car I texted Ty back letting him know I'm on my way to class and my mother is at home with Tj.

Once I parked my car I got out grabbing my things and locking my car. I held my drink in my hand as I walked on campus to the building which held my English class. Everyone was participating in small chit-chat as I sat in my seat, I honestly didn't want to be here but I need an education. I got out a pen and my notebook because all we do is take damn notes. 

We was about thirty minutes into the class and my eyes were getting heavier by the minute. Some people were already known out but I tried my best to stay up. Last night I got about six hours of sleep which is good because these past few months have been rough when it came to sleep. Between Tj and school sleep is not in the mix. 

As class ended my teacher told us we would have an test on Monday so I know exactly how I would be spending my weekend. 

Studying my ass off. 

Class was dismissed and I began to walk out of class when all the sudden I was stopped. 

"Diamond!" I turned around to see Bianca. Bianca was a girl I went to middle school with and we always been cool. As far as I know she was a cool girl and cool to talk to.

"Hey B! What's up?" I smiled. We both began making our way to the parking lot. 

"Nothing much... I saw you and Tj and the gram last night he is tooooo cute! He looks so much like you" She awed. 

"Really? I'm glad you say that" I laughed. "Everyone tells me how he looks like Ty. I get sick of hearing it" I frowned. 

"Well maybe because I haven't seen Ty" She laughed. 

And you never will, I thought. 

"Well I'll talk to you later. Bye girl!" She said then walked away. I finally made it to my car and entered. Instantly I became worried because I haven't heard from Ty yet. How am I suppose to know if he's here or not. I placed my phone in the cup holder, than placed my foot on the brake. As my head was down I heard a knock on my window. Looking up, I almost shit myself.

I couldn't help but scream. Ty smirked then tried to open my car door, but it was locked. 

"D open the door" He said, seriously.

"Sorry. Sorry!" I pressed the unlock button and opened my door literally jumping on Ty forgetting I had a dress on, it's long. 

"Baby, I missed you!" I screamed. 

"I missed you more baby. Just. Let. Go" He said and I jumped down. 

"Loook at you all fresh and shit." I looked him up and down then crossed my arms. "And Miami making you darker. I always liked chocolate"

He chuckled "Whatever. I need to go see my son. 

A T  H O M E 

"I swear every time you come see me, you always popping up. Surprising my ass" I said as we were in my room. 

"Diamond, I swear the more he grows the more he looks like me" He said. 

"My poor baby" I replied. 

"Now me and Tj can do Nigga things. I know he be tired of hanging around all these girls." 

Ty had Tj in his arms as I put on some comfortable clothing. After putting on some shorts and a T-shirt, I laid down right beside Ty as he held Tj. Tj began getting fussy and I jumped right up. 

"Just sit him up and give him the pacifier, I'm about to go get him a bottle" I said and Ty nodded. I could tell he was a bit tired. So I guess all three of us will go out tomorrow as a family.

Once I made it back upstairs, I opened my door to see both Tj and Ty knocked out. Ty's mouth was open as he snored silently and Tj was laid up on his chest with his mouth opened also.