Heart 2

Tyler

"Jasmine you can't be serious" Jasmine was literally in these tights ass booty shorts that had a nigga on ten.

"I did just come out the shower" She chuckled. I definitely knocked before I came in and she said I could come in. 

"Then why you open the door" I pleaded with a confused look. She shrugged and took off her shirt. I looked and how plumed her ass was and how distinctive her curves were. Diamond body was better, and thicker. Jasmines is about the size of a tree branch. She turned around and smiled. I gave off a nervous smile then left. I went into my room and tried to erase my mind of what my eyes have just seen. 

I looked down at my ringing phone, it was Diamond.

"Happy Thanks giving baby I am thankful for you in my life!" She yelled through the phone. 

I smiled, isn't she the cutest thing "Awh, thanks baby I am thankful for you too.. you cooked for daddy?"

She laughed "Yeah, I did.. just a lil something though and you can spend the night... so we can um do some black Friday shopping"

"Okay baby sounds great" I replied as Jasmine was getting ready to creep in my room. After seeing I was on the phone she scurried out. quickly. I exhaled I may need to drop that bitch. 

After talking to Diamond for a little bit more we were off the phone. My parents, Tiana, Jasmine and I were getting ready to go over my grandma's house. The car ride was silent and awkward at the same time. 

"Ty" Tiana broke the silence. As she turned towards me. 

"Yeah"

"Where's Diamond, that girl doesn't talk" 

My mother laughed and my dad chuckled a bit. Jasmine shifted in her sit a bit and starred out the window. 

"Diamond is with her family, you'll see her tonight"

She nodded and then Jasmine turned towards me and gave me a light smile. In my mind I wanted to bust out laughing but I stayed content for Jamine's sake. We arrived at my grandmother's house. Everyone asked where Diamond was like all my family. Some even thought Jamine was my new girlfriend, I had to reassure them that Diamond and I were still dating and that Jasmine couldn't get in touch with her family. The sad thing about it is that Jasmine wasn't even going to tell them that she wasn't my girlfriend. These next two days are going to be a bitch, not to me but Jasmine because I am spending them with Diamond not Jasmine. 

"You spending the night over you girlfriend's house?" Jasmine asked as we rode in the car on the way back. 

I nodded "Yeah, why?" We got out the car and began walking towards the house."I thought we would be able to have another movie night you know?"

"Well we can't Jas, I need to spend time with my girlfriend.. I haven't seen her since the damn summer.."

She hushed then turned away from me "If you were going to act like this, your ass should've stayed on campus"

She rolled "Okay Tyler, damn" She marched out. I could care less. She ain't my problem. 

Diamond

"Diamond! Diamond!" Kayla ran in my room screaming. I have been on YouTube the whole day literally except for when we ate thanks giving dinner. 

I looked up from the screen "Yes, baby"

"Tyler's here!" She smiled, I got up then laughed and made my way downstairs. I looked down and he looked up at me. I stopped so he could meet me half way. He opened his arms and I literally fell in. After our hug he followed me to my room.