Heart 15

Diamond

"So what things does a ten year old girl like?" Leah said as we walked up and down the aisles of Walmart.

I got her some clothes from Justice but I feel as if that isn't enough. "Ohh I have an idea Diamond!"

"What?" I asked.

"Get her a game like Just Dance, Dance Central."

I nodded my head then we began making our way to the electronic section. Kayla birthday already started. She was having a sleepover and the Embassy.

"Yeah I'm going to do that" I said as I looked a the games through the case. I was concentrating hard as hell.

"Do you need a game out of the case?" I looked up at the worker and nodded my head. "Yeah let me get that Just Dance Four... please"

He nodded his head and began to unlock the case then gave me the game. "Thanks, I said as I put it in the cart"

"Sure things" He said as he walke away.

Yesterday, Ty left to go to the Draft. I didn't know how the draft worked at all but lucky me, Ty explained to me. So bascally, each of the 32 NFL teams gets one selection per roundin the draft to select a player who played in college the previous season. The team that wins the Super Bowl selects last in each round.

The team that loses the Super Bowl selects next to last. The other 30 teams are placed in order of worst regular season record to best regular season record with the team with the worst regular season record selecting first.Draft choices may be traded for players or for other draft choices. The first two rounds of the draft are held one day, the next five rounds are held the following day.

Selections are made one at a time,the first team will select a player, then the next team will select a player, and so on. For the first two rounds, teams have ten minutes from the time the team before them selects their player until they must select theirs. For rounds three through seven, teams have five minutes to make their selection.

It seemes like a lot to take in then it made sense, but it makes sense. Tyler said if he didn;t get picked then he will still love the game of football and play it. On the last day of the draft all of us will go up to New York to support him. There was limited seating but Ty pulled a few strings.

Leah and I got into the car, putting the few items we got into the backseat along with the others. We made out way to the hotel. "Diamond we staying the night right?" Leah asked I we pulled into the parking lot.

"Yeah.. I told my mom we would"

"Alright then. They got snack and all that right?"

"Yeah, yeah" I replied.

We exited the car and I forgot a card and a gift bag. Were already her so just forget it. I'll take the game out the Walmart bag and put everything in the Justice bag. Leah locked the car then began walking to the entrance of the hotel.

Ma gave me a key earlier for the room, so I knew where we had to go.

Once we got to the elevator Leah's phone began to ring. She instantly answered it and I knew who it was. Lang.

Once we made it to the room, she got off the phone. I used my key to open the door and all I saw was little girls.

"It's my big sister!" I heard Kayla's voice yell.

She ran up to me hugging me.

"And my other sister!" She said hugging Leah.

"My big sister Diamond is pregnant too" She said stating the obvious. i giggled. "Kayla how about you introduce me to your friends where's Tiana?"

"Right there. Tiana!"

"Hey Diamond." She said with a slight smile.

"You ready to have some fun girl?"

She nodded her head real fast. "Yeah, it's boring at home"

"Diamond these are my friends Bianca, Italy, Alex, Niesha and Charity"

"Hunny I am so glad your here. Imma go get the pizza" Ma said running out the hotel room.

"Okay..." I replied.

"Kayla everyone bought swimming suits right?"

She nodded looking to all the girls in approval and they smiled some said yes.

"Well lets go to the pool" I smiled.

Moments later we were done at the hotel's pool. I was in the water, but I quickly got tired and rested myself on one of the chairs.

"Diamond come back in the water" Tiana whined.

"I'm good boo.." I replied. "I'm a little tired" I added.

Exactly twenty minutes later we when all back up in the room looking like wet dogs. We were about to sing happy birthday then eat, my favorite part. As we were eating we figured we could open the presents. 

I had the plate of a slice of cheese pizza and ate it as Kayla opened her presents. She began going through the Justice bag. Then pulled out the clothes. She held the first shirt. "Ohhh look!"

"Awhh I wanted that shirt" One of the girls whined, which made me smirk. 

"We can play this now!" Kayla said as she held the Game in her hand. All the girls got excited and that was my cue to start cleaning. Leah and I both began cleaning. Leah began snapping pictures of me.

"Awhhhh look at mommy" She cooed. I slightly turned around mugging her as I wiped the counter and tables. "I'm taking that picture too, say cheese" 

"Do something productive and pick up the girls trash. I'm done in here I'm about to lay down. My back hurts" I said as I held my back, going into one of the rooms. 

Once I got into the bed I pulled my iPad from my MK tote and began looking at my youtube page. While I was doing that Tyler was facetiming me. I answered, quickly. We haven't talked much today.

"Look at my baby thooo" He said. I smiled, Ty was looking good right about now. Even though all I could see was his upper body.

"How's the draft coming along?"

"Good, A nigga is beasting bae. Like.. like you just don't know" He said. I giggled. "I'm glad to hear and I will see you Saturday right?"

"Right. You at Kayla's sleepover?"

"Yeah.. Tiana's here"

"Tell her to come her I miss, my tootie!" He said with a smile.

"Tiana!" I yelled and she came running in. "Yes?"

"Guess who I have on facetime?" She remained quiet and I turned the iPad around, letting her see Ty.

"Heyy Ty!" She smiled.

"Tootied you miss me?" He asked.

"Uhmm" She replied. "Was mom as at when you left?"

"No.. Miss Alice picked me up from the house. Mommy is out of town forr business"

"Business?" Ty said.

More like cheating, I thought. The two of them talk for some more and I got comfortable in the bed. 

Everything is going to be good from here onnn out lol, I think (:

Excuse Mistakes, Thanks or reading !